Harrison Jones chain quests

Seriously, why can't Blizzard make it like the profession NPC, one per day and not the same quest 3 times a week, this is just plain stupid....

While I understand your problem. You are aware that alot of people are posting "Harrison Jones" , in the looking for group tool. Thats how I am doing my quest chain atleast. Waiting for it will take a while but joining those advertised groups in the group finder actually pans out pretty well.

Just as a tipp. Have fun questing dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    not nearly as bad as red crane celestial questline :S

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because then everyone would get the follower much sooner and easier.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

These are actually supposed to be daily quests, although I can't imagine anyone bothering to do them more than once, for the achievement and follower.

I'm missing only one quest... I've been getting repeats every day. I did miss a couple of days in the first week, so... I imagine the one I need was on one of those first days.

It would be nice if it was random for each person that got Jones that day. Then I could just hit premade groups and find that one nice person with that one right quest.

Repeat with me, until it imprints in your head: RNG is FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    These are actually supposed to be daily quests, although I can't imagine anyone bothering to do them more than once, for the achievement and follower.
    I'd imagine for the easy gold; 10-15 minutes for a 100 gold is a really good deal especially if your a new player.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I'd imagine for the easy gold; 10-15 minutes for a 100 gold is a really good deal especially if your a new player.
    At level 100? I get 500G from selling salvage items and another 500G or so daily from treasure missions.

And the harrison quests are more like 20-30 minutes. They're long and multi-step, and many are in areas with tons of L100 mobs that swarm you, forcing you to fight constantly. Not a problem doing these quests once for the achievement and follower, but seriously, never again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    not nearly as bad as red crane celestial questline :S
    That quest line was horrible. Red Crane hardly ever popped on my server.

I have manged to get the first 4 of the Harrison Jones questlines done, simply by waiting for him to appear in my garrison. Unfortunately the last few times he's shown up, he's only offered the quests I've already done. So... sadly, I think I am gonna start garrison hopping for the last 2, because I'm really just tired of waiting. I've learned that if you wait too long, more content arrives and you never go back and finish the prior stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I've learned that if you wait too long, more content arrives and you never go back and finish the prior stuff.
    So true, looks like I'll be taking the same approach.

Does anyone know if the daily quest is different on other realms? or is it for all realms the same ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    Does anyone know if the daily quest is different on other realms? or is it for all realms the same ?
    AFAIK, it is the same region-wide every day. So whatever Harrison quest is offered today is the same everywhere you can "lfg" to. So basically, if he's not in your garrison, hop to someone else's and see if you have done today's HJ quest or not. But there's no need to hop to many garrisons looking. One will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Thum8er View Post
    While I understand your problem. You are aware that alot of people are posting "Harrison Jones" , in the looking for group tool. Thats how I am doing my quest chain atleast. Waiting for it will take a while but joining those advertised groups in the group finder actually pans out pretty well.

Just as a tipp. Have fun questing dude.
    Apparently you are missing the problem yourself. lol

Those quests can repeat. It took me two weeks AFTER I got Harrison Jones on my main to get it on my second played toon, I missed a few on my second so I had to wait and wait to get the quests to finish it.