Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Mr. Robot's minion!

Looks like it is correct. If you mouse over the armory value of crit it's at 1856. On our site it's at 1899. The % crit is going to be different because we have the crit boost from iLevels, AND we then take away 3% crit for boss suppression.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

On This Sheet Brewmaster DW loses 4%, woops?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Looks like it is correct. If you mouse over the armory value of crit it's at 1856. On our site it's at 1899. The % crit is going to be different because we have the crit boost from iLevels, AND we then take away 3% crit for boss suppression.
    I see.

If i'm honest i don't really see the reason for doing that, especially if it doesn't mention that it does that (as far as i know). Showing the stats as they would appear in your in-game character sheet would make more sense to me.

Thanks anyway

Another question, when you select "buffed" is that 9/9 buffs or food/flask/rune as well?
    Last edited by Blupr; 2015-03-16 at 07:55 PM.

yeah, i made a note on the sheet, looking into that.

Blupr, we do that because when you're planning your gear for a boss, crit suppression matters. Especially if you're looking at crit caps. Fully buffed includes all raid buffs, food and flask.
    Last edited by Zoopercat; 2015-03-16 at 08:29 PM.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Blupr, we do that because when you're planning your gear for a boss, crit suppression matters. Especially if you're looking at crit caps. Fully buffed includes all raid buffs, food and flask.
    Still, it doesn't mention anywhere that it takes away 3% crit. Could use a little "i" next to it to indicate that. Although i still think just showing stats as they would appear in-game would be the best way to present it.

100 or 125 food? Would be nice to see exactly what modifiers are used, and maybe the ability to choose the type of food. Some classes go for different food than the stat they have the most of.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    The nerd in my says thanks for the data and I look forward to bigger numbers.
    The nerd rage in me says eat shit blizz for time gated staggered release same tier raids and a no content content patch that "lead" to this, although this probably has nothing to do with balance and everything to do with bringing back/keeping subs (o0o0o bigger shinies!).
    Do nothing, buff current content drops, /smiles. They have this shit down pat.
    That's not really a bad thing though -- if rewards are not lucrative for comparatively harder content, you'll find people are going to hit attrition much sooner. I kind of do agree that it shouldn't be something they hotfix though.

They've been incredibly heavy handed this xpac with hotfixes, some were justified (fixing some basic QoL stuff involving the barn) some were less so (completely changing how salvage works) it's kind of infuriating to log in and suddenly notice things work differently today than they did yesterday.

I was curious as to what food it is choosing as well. Is there a place I can choose both the stat and the level (100, 125, ...)?
    As for things like crit percent, I think the way it is done is perfect. Still maybe an * saying (incl. boss crit suppression) would be less confusing for some.

Are you assuming that people are wearing half HM stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Disinvolto View Post
    Yeah, most of the guys I run with think it's a smart move overall.
    Smart move: Release both raids (since they are in the same tier) the day WoD dropped properly tuned and allow players to play how they want.
    Stupid move: What they did. Then they nerfed the requirements for a huge amount of achievements. Then they blanket nerfed damage in pvp. Now they blanket buffed pve. None of these moves say "we did things right". These are all bad idea knee jerk reactions to bad ideas already implemented.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Well, probably means that most of the guys you run with aren't very smart overall.

"hey, we have this new expansion which dreadfully lacks content, what do we do ?"
    "Let's make half of the raid content obsolete, useless and unrewarding !"
    "Great idea bro !"
    Highmaul was pretty much obsolete gear wise with the exception of maybe a couple trinkets and a neck or two honestly. Most of the gear in BRF has better optimization for a lot of classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Highmaul was pretty much obsolete gear wise with the exception of maybe a couple trinkets and a neck or two honestly. Most of the gear in BRF has better optimization for a lot of classes.
    additionally the crafted gear will also be buffed, 680 -> 685, which is same itemlvl as highmaul mythic, additionally you can choose your secondary stats of your choice(best obviously). This will allow players, which are willing to spent gold, to stack specific secondary stat even more (i think scaling is exponential or?)

players(the heroic, 1-6/10 mythic ones, might be investing some gold to get the better gear. (this dont counts for weapons as they will be 675, 685darkmon trinkets need to be calculatd individualy i think)

edit: i know you can have only 3 crafted gear items, shilds not included

Is the +5 ilvl live in US now or do we have to waite one more week?

Been an hour since I logged in... My characters still arn't updating with the Blackrock Foundry Heroic and Mythic gear for the item level change. Not changing on Armory either...
    (North America)
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Oke thanks, we probably have to wait an other week than

Blupr, give me a link to your character and I will take a look. We take into account 3% crit suppression, so that's likely what you are seeing.

Starsurge, this is actual data, not simulations. It's showing what kind of an increase you get compared to what people are actually doing (since people can't play as good as a simulator). Also, we assumed people wouldn't get the full 5 item levels since they will have some highmaul pieces.

Note that with a 4 iLevel increase for the 95th percentile of players, we are showing a 7-11% increase. Balance druids are at 9.3%.
    Using the actual data is worse than simulations imo. The higher ilv characters are more likely to be better at the game so as you go up the ilv curve you are comparing better players to worse players. If we were comparing the same character to itself at different ilvs than I would see more validity in what is being posted but I do not believe that is the case. The simulation differences are based on the same rotation being executed thousands of times and than averaged, which i would trust much more in these circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    If Highmaul could in any way be mistaken for a fun raid I'd agree with you, but it's terrible.
    Highmaul is pretty meh as a raid, true. But at least it's an alternative. Better than just running only and solely Foundry each single time you're raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    At least it could be progressed through or be vaguely useful for alt. Now even LFR Foundry is giving the same loot as Highmaul normal, so...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joozt View Post
    Oke thanks, we probably have to wait an other week than
    Probably will be tomorrow or the day after, they might have staff afk for saint patrick's day, so they probably postponed it due to that.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/578031198204628992

".@jellybeansRfun Ilvl increase not intended for today. Will likely go out tomorrow."

dont know what and when is today and when is tomorrow though ^^ (i am from eu)

Any changes live?