Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The adoption system could use some significant overhauls to make it easier and cheaper for a couple to adopt while still ensuring the children go to good homes.
    Agreed. Though i'm sure the costs aren't arbitrary. Reducing the costs, may end up reducing the ability to care for these children properly. And from what I hear, the system isn't all roses and kittens as it is.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Agreed. Though i'm sure the costs aren't arbitrary. Reducing the costs, may end up reducing the ability to care for these children properly. And from what I hear, the system isn't all roses and kittens as it is.
    Frankly this seems like the thing taxes should be for. It is everyone's interest to have an accessible and functional adoption system. Kids stuck in "the system" tend to not fare so well in the long term compared to those who get to loving homes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Frankly this seems like the thing taxes should be for. It is everyone's interest to have an accessible and functional adoption system. Kids stuck in "the system" tend to not fare so well in the long term compared to those who get to loving homes.
    I won't argue that at all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.