Poll: Do you think 6.2 will fix current issues with the game?

Do you think 6.2 will fix current issues with the game?

Here's a really simple poll.

There's little to do, people are leaving, etc. Or maybe everything is just great, I don't know.

Do you think 6.2 will "fix it"? Explain why and / or how, if you feel like it.

Presumably, 6.2 will be a new raid so people will be active again. I have a Raid toon and a PVP toon, and I just got interested in Battle Pets finally. I've definitely slowed down on the whole Garrison front b/c 6.1 was less exciting than I anticipated, but I don't see anything glaringly wrong with the game right now.

No it won't because they are too many factor for a simple patch to fix them all.

There is also the part where some issue do not need to be fixed for some and for others need to depending on personal feeling and preferences.

I believe WoD was a long shot on many attempt from blizzard from mythic 20man, ashran, no real daily, profession destruction etc...
    I'm not saying I dislike it at all, I just see some clear flaws that can be easily fixed.

I think many players are way too harsh with WoD in itself but there sure are a lot that will need to change in 7.0 in my opinion.

Stuff like maybe dropping mythic to 15 man because 20 man is too much for so many and it destroyed lots of raid group.

If they want an ashran 2.0, make the whole BG pvp friendly.... Like killing enemy gives actual reward and not maybe some fragment if u can loot him in time so that
    player will want to kill each other way more and no fragment lost when dying which ended up with player not wanting to die being afraid of losing they fragment...
    Also make the event and road fight affect one another... spliting them both was so dumb..

Daily need to be interesting so that we have something to do if we feel like investing time. Now, there is a lack of daily rewarding stuff to do if u feel like playing many hours.

And the profession.... I LOVED FARMING. It was relaxing and I could watch some tv shows or anime while I was playing and it was nice and rewarding since not everyone was taking the time to do it and you could make really good amount of gold out of it.

Now it's pretty much only herb garden, mine, work order, daily cd which is done in 5-10min and nothing else available that is worth of mention..

I liked the idea of 3 crafted item tho, but the fact that we are limited to dailys made it boring and repetitive in a bad way.
    The prospecting from JC was nice to farm and now they just said no more funny proc of expensive gem.

6.2 will probably be interesting, but it will not change much from the players that do not like WoD so far.

I do enjoy it but I am curious as to what will happen in 7.0 for the feature and the overall experience at max level.

Quote Originally Posted by Liandryl View Post
    I believe WoD was a long shot on many attempt from blizzard from mythic 20man, ashran, no real daily, profession destruction etc...
    I'm not saying I dislike it at all, I just see some clear flaws that can be easily fixed.
    I don't think WoD was "a long shot", as in, they planned something grand and just delivered the beginnings which will unfold further.

I think they just did a bad job and little of it.

See, for example, how far garrisons are going - they are already planning to remove them in 7.0. And that was the key feature of WoD - some would say the only feature worth being put into the bullet list of features for an expansion (and they are right to be planning on removing or significantly scaling them back or redoing them in 7.0, garrisons are completely meh, uncreative, uninteresting everyday chores).