Thread: Headset problem

10+ Year Old Account

Headset problem

Hey
    Just suddenly my right side of the headset just stopped working and i'm wondering if anyone have had a similar or know what may have cause it or how to fix it?
    The headset is steelseries, dono wich version since it was a while since i bought it

I tried the obvious pulling the cord out and putting it in again.. diden't work, tried restarting computer.. diden't work, tried them on my phone aswell diden't work there either.. so i guess it's nothing wrong with the comps port

Just really weird too just hear sound in 1 ear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Probably a loose connection in the headset. You can pull them apart and re-solder the broken connection or buy a new headset.
    Any new ones you can recommend?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Any new ones you can recommend?
    What price range and what kind of headset are you looking for? I use the Astro A40 with mixamp atm and are really satisfied with them. Before that I had Steelseries Siberia, but they made my ears soar (got flesh tunnels). Those two are the only ones I've had that's worth mentioning.

*edited: spelling (writing on phone)*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partz View Post
    What price range and what kind of headset are you looking for? I use the Astro A40 with mixamp atm and are really satisfied with them. Before that I had Steelseries Siberia, but they made my ears soar (got flesh tunnels). Those two are the only ones I've had that's worth mentioning.

*edited: spelling (writing on phone)*
    I looked around alittle and decided on a QPAD QH-90 Closed Gaming Headset Hopefully they are as good as the people giving it rating on the webstore said they were

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    I looked around alittle and decided on a QPAD QH-90 Closed Gaming Headset Hopefully they are as good as the people giving it rating on the webstore said they were
    Pro tip, any headset with the word "gaming" is on overpriced PoS.