General tips for challenge modes

Some friends and myself started doing challenge modes a while ago. I already asked for a few tipps for a good class to play in another thread - some of you may remember that
    The CMs are really fun but last time we often were too careful, tried to pull only single mobs when it was possible and had no clue what we were doing at all. I watched a few videos since then, read a few guides and came across a really strong group that conquered cm gold together with me. My experience increased a lot and I started to prepare a small guide for my friends and myself for when we'll do our challenge modes. You can find it here.

However the information I gathered was often spread across different guides so I tried to collect them. What I want to know from you is: Is there a general tip that I may have forgotten that I can add? Every help would be really nice

Deleted
    You seem to have a lot of stuff already covered, I'd perhaps emphasise the enormous strength of pots a bit more though. Some people shrug them off as minor but at times a pot can increase your burst damage by 30 to 40%, they're really valuable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pots are very strong indeed, which is why my team cut the invis pot strats to a minimum like Grimrail's start area.

But yeah I seconded Animma's statement, much of what you wrote is pretty much essential. A gearing tip I'd like to impart is to avoid dungeon/garrison trinkets and go for Highmaul/BRF trinkets because even if downscaled to 630 ilvl BRF/HM trinkets will have a sizeable stat budget difference.

The part with the BRF trinkets is very important indeed. Thank you two, I will update that accordingly

alch trinket and pvp trinket are also quite nice despite the versatility, with pot and these procced you'll have more than double your SP/AP on pull.

also the BoE on use trinkets are pretty nice.

Isn´t the Alchemy Trinket BiS for CM´s due to it having a mainstat proc, and a ICD instead of RPPM, as i don´t know if all he MoP CM rules still apply, but RPPM trinkets were really bad back then compared to ICD/ On use trinkets because the RPPM proc factor also downscaled together with the stats. I think for example for locks back then the Darkmoon trinket and Elegon trinket were BiS till the end due to them having ICD based procs with Mainstat.