Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not much interest in college basketball it seems :P

Nova in danger of being the first #1 seed out, they were a popular "Sleeper" pick (As much a sleeper as a 1 seed could be of course :P )

- - - Updated - - -

Down goes villanova, first 1 seed eliminated!
    You're a towel.

I did an office bracket, got wrecked the first day. Now I'll only pay attention to a few of the remaining games. Sunday has some good ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    And if perdue would have freaking won, i would have had a flawless first round midwest
    My Midwest is flawless so far....
    Of course my Final Four is Kentucky Baylor Iowa State and Nova, with, wait for it...Villanova winning it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    My Midwest is flawless so far....
    Of course my Final Four is Kentucky Baylor Iowa State and Nova, with, wait for it...Villanova winning it all.
    OUCH. With all capitals lol ;P
    You're a towel.

I thought I was dead after SMU got robbed but I'm making a comeback. Nova going down helped me since I had them losing to Lville next round. UNC and Lville are my tickets right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Virginia Michigan state game is more boring than a middle school game, good lawd, no offense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Goooo Michigan state! And that's the only time you'll ever hear me say that! (I have them in the title game)
    You're a towel.

Goooo Michigan state! And that's the only time you'll ever hear me say that! (I have them in the title game)
    whatisthisidonteven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    whatisthisidonteven
    Are you surprised I'm cheering for them of me having them making the finals?

- - - Updated - - -

Man, duke is just dominating, they have looked so good so far, maybe their regular season slip ups were just growing pains? Or this could be a fluke I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Go shockers! What a game lol. Bill self after was like "it's no big deal that they are from our state and we refuse to play them" and the Wichita people were like "not worth playing us eh?"
    You're a towel.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I haven't done to well this year on my bracket.
    Only 33/48 currently. I wanted so much to pick Michigan State over Virginia, like it just felt right, but I picked Virginia and went on... trust the gut instinct I guess.
    The only side I just flubbed all the way around is the West, I had Ohio St meeting Wisconsin, I believed in D'Angelo Russell, to play hero ball.
    My Final Four still has a chance with UK v Wisconsin and Louisville v Duke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    My "Backup bracket" is in the 94th percentile, http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...ntryID=3281951

So pretty solid their I guess lol. PIcked the UAB upset correctly.
    You're a towel.

Sitting at 91st percentile at ESPN, tie for 4th of 70 in my office pool. Only "bad" picks were Nova to the Final Four (felt too easy to pick them getting upset early, so my upset was them NOT getting upset lol) and Iowa State to the Elite Eight.

For some reason, I thought I had picked West Vriginia winning last night, so I was cheering the whole time for Huggs, only to check 5 minutes ago to discover that I had picked Maryland.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Are you surprised I'm cheering for them of me having them making the finals?

Go shockers! What a game lol. Bill self after was like "it's no big deal that they are from our state and we refuse to play them" and the Wichita people were like "not worth playing us eh?"
    Nah, just having them in the finals. =) I always cheer for Ohio State, but I don't pick them beyond the second round unless they play really well through the B10 tourney. I knew they'd get swatted by Arizona.

I also enjoyed WSU manhandling KU as well. I know the media built it up as a David v Goliath and played up the "They won't play us!" angle, but it's still satisfying to see an underdog come out on top like that, particularly as convincingly as they did. Whether they make a legit run or collapse like they did with their #1 seed last year remains to be seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, just having them in the finals. =) I always cheer for Ohio State, but I don't pick them beyond the second round unless they play really well through the B10 tourney. I knew they'd get swatted by Arizona.

I also enjoyed WSU manhandling KU as well. I know the media built it up as a David v Goliath and played up the "They won't play us!" angle, but it's still satisfying to see an underdog come out on top like that, particularly as convincingly as they did. Whether they make a legit run or collapse like they did with their #1 seed last year remains to be seen.
    I'm not cheering for michigan state in general, just in the games I picked them to win
    You're a towel.

I'm not cheering for michigan state in general, just in the games I picked them to win
    Who's your team in college ball, Minnesota? Do you have a team for the playoffs? =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's your team in college ball, Minnesota? Do you have a team for the playoffs? =)
    Wichita State this year. It kind of varies depending on whatever I feel like after minnesota is eliminated/ does not make it.

I cheer for duke because of the coach every year though, doesn't mean I want them to win the title though :P

- - - Updated - - -

And I"m not a very big gophers basketball fan in general, they just aren't that interesting to me, plus I went to college elsewhere anyway.
    You're a towel.

my bracket is holding up pretty nicely still, although did anyone really pick iowa state going down in the first round? that was the one that hurt me the most, as i had them in the E8
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I'm a UK fan, though I'm a much bigger football fan then basketball.... but I enjoyed watching them beat the pants off of WV for all the trash talking that went on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    WEll, their goes my bracket, goodbye wichita state

Kentucky utterly destroyed west virginia, was kind of funny how much of a domination it was.
    You're a towel.

Yeah, it was too bad to see Wichita State go out, would've liked to have seen them go further. Honestly, I just hope that anyone but Gonzaga or Kentucky win, can't stand either of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have any feelings one way or the other forany team left other than notre dame, I hope they lose as a carry over from being super over rated in football.

Michigan state to the finals is the only thing left that can salvage any respect for my bracket. I dropped fro 94th percentile to the sixties yesterday. That's what I get for picking against Kentucky! (I can't see them losing they say they are playing)

- - - Updated - - -

If I could have any team win right now, I'd prefer it to be duke. Second would be gonzaga, then michigan state (Even though THEY would be the best for my brackets :P )
    You're a towel.