[WW] Trinket Question

Hey, so currently I'm running a Heroic Beating Mountain and Mythic Scales of Doom. My question is, is this too much multistrike? Assuming both trinkets are procced (which they always are for opener.) It puts me at 97% MS. This normally isn't seen as a bad thing, except for when my weapons proc. I cap out at 118%.

Now, I've read posts on here saying this normally isn't a bad thing, and using both MS trinkets will usually be best; however, I've noticed some people have started running Haste enchants/trinket to counter this problem. Is the haste trinket good to use with serenity? Assuming it procc'd during serenity, it'd be a waste (other than maybe lowering GCD.) What are people's take on this?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foncy View Post
    Hey, so currently I'm running a Heroic Beating Mountain and Mythic Scales of Doom. My question is, is this too much multistrike? Assuming both trinkets are procced (which they always are for opener.) It puts me at 97% MS. This normally isn't seen as a bad thing, except for when my weapons proc. I cap out at 118%.

Now, I've read posts on here saying this normally isn't a bad thing, and using both MS trinkets will usually be best; however, I've noticed some people have started running Haste enchants/trinket to counter this problem. Is the haste trinket good to use with serenity? Assuming it procc'd during serenity, it'd be a waste (other than maybe lowering GCD.) What are people's take on this?
    If you're at 97% without the weapon enchant, then switch to Haste or Crit
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch