Ashran Farming for Trading Post Items

I'm Alliance. Where is the best place in Ashran to farm for the Trading Post items? I'd prefer to just farm mobs for them because Ashran pvp is horrible. I've been camping the Molten Quarry for about an hour and have had no luck so far.
    Last edited by Huntindawg; 2015-03-16 at 09:36 PM.

I guess if you want waste time farming ore and herbs in Ashran then just make a loop around the whole island. Or you could go to any other zone and get way more mats and let someone who actually wants to PvP join Ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I guess if you want waste time farming ore and herbs in Ashran then just make a loop around the whole island. Or you could go to any other zone and get way more mats and let someone who actually wants to PvP join Ashran.
    You misunderstood my post. I'm farming for Universal Language Module which requires me to farm mobs or players in Ashran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Lets be honest, people who love to PvP don't go to Ashran for it.

Regarding avoiding PvP, I don't think the items drop from players.. I mean I never even tried to loot a player to check, but maybe...

Either way, farming Ashran for the module used to be moderately inefficient, because it dropped off certain mobs, with a fixed percentage for all. So if it were at Brute Rise, not all its mobs could drop the parts. If random Elek or bird, they also could not drop em. At 6.1, they changed the parts to drop from ANY mob that can give an artifact fragment, greatly increasing the chance this way, n on top of that 'stronger' targets (elites maybe) have a higher chance.

So you can pretty much farm any and all mobs you see now that's it 6.1. I've had most of my drops from Brute Rise (including the beach) , the Arakkoas next to that (birds n all), n the place with the Panthers. But even when those places had people farming, i visited the racing place or the one with ghosts and i also got drops from there. Just make sure to kill anything that gives you a fragment.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just go from mob hub to mob hub, respawn is relatively slow. If horde show up, either kill them or they kill you. Keep at it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been in Ashran a fair amount and I've never seen one of these drop from a player. They drop from the mobs. If you download AshranBuddy and avoid whichever event is about to run, you can play in the other areas relatively undisturbed. Just keep track of where the opposite faction crowd is, because they will almost always be all together at whatever event is about to run for conquest, or occasionally doing the main road.