Poll: Would you sacrifice sex in exchange for any women/man you wanted.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    That's fact, not thinking. Sex drive is the nature's tool for attracting opposite sexes to each other so they would fuck and reproduce. Love is the nature's tool for keeping a couple of fucking people together so they would protect and raise their offspring, and continue fucking and reproducing with higher chances of survival.

No reproduction (sex) - no love. Just friendship. With no benefits.
    A..huh.. hmm..

10+ Year Old Account
    Love in the romantic sense is a product of our brain in order to induce reproduction.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because you cannot maintain such relationship as lasting...
    Plus... no sex makes the marriage null and void...
    In order for a marriage to stand the test of the law, it has to be consummated.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Why not? I don't think i'll ever have sex anyway, might as well get some companionship.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... never reproduce? Do you want do end mankind? Sex is something that we humans crave, especially if you are living with someone that you really love. So this question is quite retarded. It is like asking, only drinking water for the rest of your life or only eat solid food for the rest of your life, gl with that choice....

Deleted
    Love in a romantic sense is just as much physical as it is emotional, perhaps even leaning more towards the physical. If it was just about love on an emotional level then I'd buy a dog, or visit my mom. So that's a no for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    So how does this differ from what I currently have with my gf?
    I'm curious how it differs from the relationship I have with my hand. Bitch always holding out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    In order for a marriage to stand the test of the law, it has to be consummated.
    Wait......so I have to screw someone to appease the law?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    No. If you believe in God then you must consummate your marriage with God as your witness.

It's kind of interesting that in a subculture that is stigmatized with the notion of not having any, or not a lot of sex in their lives in general, the idea of sex - and even more absurdely, "love" - as a mere means to procreation is so popular. You guys truly don't have all that much fun, do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    why would you want to spend 5 minutes with a girl you cant fuck let alone eternity?
    lol this pretty much

The point of why I want to be with the girl is so I can fuck her.

So no.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Some people absolutely can. Asexuality is a thing. Asexuals would find the above question incredibly easy to answer!
    Asexual people know no love
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Well, for most people, fantasies about being with whoever they want involves sex. Hell, I've fantasized about Christina Hendricks a million times and while I think she's probably lovely to be with, I couldn't stand not being able to have sex.

So no, I wouldn't. I'm also currently with the person I want the most, and I'm having sex with her, so it's all good on my end.

Deleted
    No, I wouldn't. I don't know the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I know women I want to have sex with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    You marry (At least in some countries and some US states), and you don't have sex with your spouse. That enables your spouse for cancellation of the marriage as null and void on the terms that the marriage was not consummated. Consummation is the historically number 1 reason for marriage in the first place. And that is, surprisingly also seen as such by the worldly laws, not just the religious views.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily I went from no sex and no woman, to sex and the woman I want.

Sure, I don't really feel interested in having sex anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would I sacrifice sex to have a new friend? No.

Would I sacrifice a friend to have more sex? Yes.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    No. If you believe in God then you must consummate your marriage with God as your witness.
    The answer to religious stance would always be Yes..... But the religious stance doesn't matter. The church doesn't divorce you....

It's secular, and there the answer is depending on state and/or country.