Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Well it does look to like the lava from those nice forges in BRF... but on the outer circle, that blue glow really reminds me of the titanic architecture fro ulduar and MGV...

Seems a little too much...
    Another question: would they really make an internal trailer just to show BRF for the team? It feels like such a trailer would have been released to the public, if there was one.

Do we know it's a video and not just some sort of digital poster?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    *Coughs* Sex jokes aside, it could be 6.2, or it could just be showing stuff we've already seen. I mean, remember Blizzcon '14? Literally a carbon copy of '13 for WoW.
    Think man. They're not going to show a BRF raid tour to their employees.

Deleted
    Don't think it's a trailer. Just a 'talk'-image/background.

I hope it's another video series like Lords of War.

I get the feeling they wouldn't have posted that to twitter if it was a part of a private showing of a trailer.

Click the link. Someone asked him the question and he responded: "they were graphics from HS, Warlords & Reaper of Souls flashing on all the screens along with the DJ's music in the club."

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer View Post
    Click the link. Someone asked him the question and he responded: "they were graphics from HS, Warlords & Reaper of Souls flashing on all the screens along with the DJ's music in the club."
    Sounds strange.