heroic blast furnace help

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting and I will do my best to be specific!

my guild has been wiping to heroic blast furnace at least 2 weeks in a row. We used to wipe on transitioning to phase 2, now we are wiping on the last elementalist.

By looking at the logs, I can definitely tell one or two dps of ours is pretty low. The only exception i can think of for the shadow priest is that he was MCing and his single target dps on elementalist was #2.

Is there any specific details I need to let my group know like maybe dps rotation is wrong, focusing on the wrong adds etc.

if there is any details I am missing out, please let me know and I will do my best to respond to it!

I appreciate any sort of help

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combat...ort/87#v=0,d=0
    Last edited by chuphuc; 2015-03-17 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    Make sure that cooldowns are not being used in phase 2 other than on the elementalists. If one is proving to be a particular problem, then maybe get some people to use pots on it (preferably those with cooldowns available as well). You should also check that everyone is switching immediately that their shield is down and no sneaky AoEing the other mobs. People may want to use their on-use trinkets for this bit as well.

Compare your damage done on primal elementalists and bellows operators to your damage done overall, and evaluate whether your raiders are focusing on the correct things.

Furnace is an ST fight that tries really hard to trick you into thinking it's a cleave fight; the goal is to know what the current priority target is and kill it as quickly as possible, not be busy padding a bunch of damage on slags/security guards/whatever