Deleted

Unhappy It would be much better if Arcane Missiles were always active

I'm still at low levels with my Arcane Mage, and i'm already annoyed by the proc.

My suggestion to make arcane funnier is going back to wotlk, similar:

- Arcane Missiles no longer to activate
    - Arcane Missiles consume 1 charge
    - Arcane Barrage damage is always maximum
    - Arcane Barrage cooldown increased to ~20 seconds.
    - Arcane Barrage hits more target depending to the number of charges (as actual)

So you want to AB AM AB AM for all eternity? No thanks. Or did you mean AM would have 3 charges and we'd just run oom?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    So you want to AB AM AB AM for all eternity? No thanks.
    isn't it already?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    isn't it already?
    No. At lower levels you usually have much higher mana regen/no mastery and short fights so you don't have to worry about it. At max level it plays nothing like that

Deleted
    Dont try to make any gameplay predictions or balance assumptions from lvling - its a whole different game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Dont try to make any gameplay predictions or balance assumptions from lvling - its a whole different game.
    This. I don't know why people do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    AM would be fun if it consumed all ACharges but the duration, damage and ticks increased by how many charges it consumed

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    AM would be fun if it consumed all ACharges but the duration, damage and ticks increased by how many charges it consumed
    I thought something similar, but I think it would be cool if the amount of missles it shot during the channel time would increase depending on charges.

So it could be like "PEW PEW PEW"

or

"PEWPEPWEPWPEWPEPW"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I thought something similar, but I think it would be cool if the amount of missles it shot during the channel time would increase depending on charges.

So it could be like "PEW PEW PEW"

or

"PEWPEPWEPWPEWPEPW"
    Like with the Chi Explosion of monks, AM would act differently depending on your charges.

1. Charge - Increases the amount of missiles by 5
    2. Charges - Increases the damage by 50%
    3. Charges - Deals 25% of the damage done as area of effect damage around the target.
    4. Charges - Increases the amount of missiles by 10, the damage by 100% and the channel time by 60%

Or something like that. This would indicate a revamp for arcane though because of the damage boost ACharges give. Just doing this wouldn't be viable at all.

and AM could have charges with this mechanic, so you'd need to choose do you have the time or is it worth it to pool up an almost 10s AM channel.
    Last edited by Deztru; 2015-03-19 at 10:37 AM.

Deleted
    That would be terrible imo, the rotation would boil down to get 4 charges > am or abar > repeat, instead of actually having to manage your mana and resetting charges as necessary