hunter binding shot

can someone please tell me why binding shot is stunning more than once? i thought they fixed that bug in mop? seems like a simple fix to me i guess they dont care to much about wow pvp?

Deleted
    And sometimes it never activates. Binding shot is not reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    And sometimes it never activates. Binding shot is not reliable.
    it always activates now, they were ok with fixing that but now its stunning more than once like it did in mop

Deleted
    I play from early MoP and I cannot remember a single instance of binding shot activating twice. It however misfires now and then (I remember this happening since MoP).

Anecdotal, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    I play from early MoP and I cannot remember a single instance of binding shot activating twice. It however misfires now and then (I remember this happening since MoP).

Anecdotal, I know.
    they fixed it in mop around the 5.3 patch i think, and said it wasnt intentional for it to be stunning more than once. so why is it now?

Deleted
    On the subject of binding shot, I remember very well in MoP that you could fire binding shot at the edge of the mob/player and stun it. Similar to veigar stunning in LoL. However it seems like it's impossible in WoD. Or I might just be bad.