Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i thought this was a jaylock thread
    <insert witty signature here>

15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Isvaria View Post
    Obvious bait is obvious.
    Can a mod just lock this rubbish please.
    ^ This.

Really surprised anyone could think the guy asked a serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia View Post
    ^ This.

Really surprised anyone could think the guy asked a serious question.
    Why is it not a serious question?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    How come you can fly in most of the world but not in dungeons and raids? I just want to do the bosses, not the trash. People who don't want to fly can simply choose not to skip the trash. I don't care if people feel more immersed doing the trash, I should have the option to skip it. Once you've done trash once, theres really no reason to have to do it again.
    Blizzard has connected all the trash leading up to the boss on boss pulls, so flying in an instance or raid would only effect the time it takes on a wipe to get back into place to pull the boss. Other than that, I honestly see no difference to how raids or instances play out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomorepuns View Post
    Its an MMO OP not an MMhandout. So again, stop complaining about not getting loot handed to you like some entitled kid. Its an MMO, look that up before you bring whatever this is to the table. Yet, sadly I wouldn't even consider this an MMO anymore, already an MMhandout IMO, but none the less.
    At no point does flying hand you loot.

I don't understand where you pulled that from...lol!

Deleted
    How come you can fly in most of the world but not in dungeons and raids? I just want to do the bosses, not the trash. People who don't want to fly can simply choose not to skip the trash. I don't care if people feel more immersed doing the trash, I should have the option to skip it. Once you've done trash once, theres really no reason to have to do it again.
    gr8 b8 m8
    I r8 8/8

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-03-17 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    gr8 b8 m8
    I r8 8/8
    I asked a question and wanted opinions. Im aware that flying has never been allowed in dungeons and that it sounds bizarre. Doesn't mean im trolling.

Yes, let's fly in instances and raids. Nothing wrong with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked a question and wanted opinions. Im aware that flying has never been allowed in dungeons and that it sounds bizarre. Doesn't mean im trolling.
    Oculus, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Yes, let's fly in instances and raids. Nothing wrong with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oculus, etc.
    I almost mentioned occulus but that wasn't your actual mount. That was a different type of item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waaaay too obvious

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

I don't see any healthy discussion coming from a topic like this.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..