Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Transmog expert? Here's a challenge for you!

Dear people of the forums,

I am sorry for disturbing you in this snowy afternoon. I always tought I was good at transmogging for my different characters, but I just hit a wall I am afraid I am not going to be able to climb alone.

In fact, I am trying to reproduce a well-known Undead Paladin named Leonid Barthalomew for my very own Forsaken Death Knight.

This is what I have been able to come up with so far: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...34:98606:98615

For comparison, here is the original link to Leonid: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=11036/leo...delviewer:10+0

As most of you will see, the gauntlets, chest piece and even boots are mostly not available as I have been able to confirm myself after a few hours of researching, so I would be looking for different options, whilst trying to stay as close as possible to the main character.

Thank you so much in advance to anybody contributing to this thread and a nice to all.

Edit: As for clarification purposes, I am looking for the new Leonid edition, not the previous version where all he was wearing was the Alabaster Plate set.
    Last edited by Drokko; 2015-03-17 at 05:44 PM.

Giddy's Old Gloves are the same art but a different color variation. It all depends on the balance you want to strike between art and color.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was those gloves, sadly I was not able to match the colors successfully with the items I already listed in the set. Should I be looking for a complete new set as well? Hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by Drokko View Post
    I was those gloves, sadly I was not able to match the colors successfully with the items I already listed in the set. Should I be looking for a complete new set as well? Hope not...
    While the full set might not be available in the game, it's always a worthy goal to mix gear that is not intentionally designed to match.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really love it!!! Might look for another set of boots, but wow this is more progress in a few minutes than I have had in a few hours, thank you so much!!!

It is not possible to precisely replicate this set. You're going to have to either make some concessions or use a different set.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    How can you know for sure? Is there a software giving you the equipment of every NPC in WoW? (It's an honest question, not sarcastic at all, by the way!)

How can you know for sure? Is there a software giving you the equipment of every NPC in WoW? (It's an honest question, not sarcastic at all, by the way!)
    One of the good browsing sites is here.
    A lot of the item models in the game are there.

Deleted
    Get "Mogit" addon and you can easily make your own set in-game.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    One of the good browsing sites is here.
    A lot of the item models in the game are there.
    That's the thing, I have browsed through this website for hours, not even able to find anything to my likes! I even use wowset to make sure I get the 3D picture at the same time... Guess all I had to do was to take a few steps back!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Get "Mogit" addon and you can easily make your own set in-game.
    I am not currently in-game, just tought I would ask here before logging online tonight ^^

I really love it!!! Might look for another set of boots, but wow this is more progress in a few minutes than I have had in a few hours, thank you so much!!!
    All hail the Transmog Queen \o/

Mogit gives you a list of every obtainable item in the game.