Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    He failed some spatial awareness test...that's all i know.

this is the Canadian armed forces

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    A 31 on the ASVAB is really really sad. No, they can't be a COMPLETE idiot, but pretty close to one. I got a 99/99, most of the stuff was things I learned in middle and high school, and even the mechanical section wasn't that hard. I know some basic info about engines, nothing too advanced, but that's all the mechanical section was. Identifying parts and their functions.
    Pretty much.

I scored a 93 out of 99. The test was something I could have aced in 7th grade.

I only missed 2 questions that I know of because they were the oddball questions.

One asked how many volts did a double A battery do which I never needed to know in my life.
    The other one showed a picture of a resistor and asked what the stripes didn't tell you which I didn't know what they did tell me so I guess.

Other than that, I am giving myself maybe 2 more questions I may I have missed because I wasn't paying attention, but only 2 actual questions I know I missed.

To fail the ASVAB, I swear you would have to miss virtually every question, get the date wrong and misspell your own name. The most involved question I got about engines was a picture with an arrow pointing to the radiator cap asking what it was. Most of the math questions didn't get beyond "2+X=4, what is X?"
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.