Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen any mounts on my server's bmah the past few months except for the flametalon which I picked up for 255k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I haven't seen any mounts on my server's bmah the past few months except for the flametalon which I picked up for 255k
    I payed around 375k for my own Flametalon back in MOP and compared to the price of other servers (around 200-250k) it was quite expensive. Some friends were saying I overpayed for a mount that could be soloable and for a time I was somewhat regretting it. That is until I killed Alyzrazor like 70 something times (I still farm Firelands every week for the gold) and still haven't seen the mount drop, so I guess I did the right thing at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Damn, this is like the dream server. With the amount of gold I buy 1 mount in my server (a server that is already small/medium) I would buy 4 or 5 in your server.
    Yeah I bought one mount that I could have farmed but the times I have been to the dungeon and it hasn't dropped I was like it is worth paying the 20K and I can make that much gold most likely faster than it would take me to be lucky and have it drop.

I have seen it once on whisperwind-US and at the time i saw it it was at 550k with long time left

I payed around 375k for my own Flametalon back in MOP and compared to the price of other servers (around 200-250k) it was quite expensive. Some friends were saying I overpayed for a mount that could be soloable and for a time I was somewhat regretting it. That is until I killed Alyzrazor like 70 something times (I still farm Firelands every week for the gold) and still haven't seen the mount drop, so I guess I did the right thing at the time.

You did a good thing.
    Im on 300+ kills for Flametalon..and counting..
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Wow! And here I was thinking my server was a small server! Even Gallion's mount went for 400k here. The guy that got it for 280k must be feeling like the king of the world right now.
    proudmoore US is far from small, I think they just got lucky :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've unfortunately (I have it) seen it end at 88k on one realm...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    I've unfortunately (I have it) seen it end at 88k on one realm...
    Which realm?

Wow! And here I was thinking my server was a small server! Even Gallion's mount went for 400k here. The guy that got it for 280k must be feeling like the king of the world right now.
    US Proudmoore isn't small by any means. I just think it's half the population still hasn't found the BMAH, they're too busy talking about anal half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    US Proudmoore isn't small by any means. I just think it's half the population still hasn't found the BMAH, they're too busy talking about anal half the time.
    To be fair, this took place early wod launch

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    To be fair, this took place early wod launch
    That would be even more reasonable then. Heck, I didn't find its exact location until like, 2-3 months after because I never bothered to look and forgot about it.

Deleted
    I am in a small server, but the BMAH bids sure are of a huge server:

-Nalak's mount: 971k gold
    -Old ZG raptor : 500k gold
    -Gallion's mount: 400k gold

I haven't seen one single mount go for a small amount in my server. Still no Sha mount unfortunately. A few of my friends were saying I was pretty crazy to instantly gold cap the Sha mount, but after seeing the latest BMAH bids, I have no doubt that someone else is thinking the same as me. Will have to be extremely quick when capping the mount.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-04-18 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    You did a good thing.
    Im on 300+ kills for Flametalon..and counting..
    Just go in with multiple max levs each week and wreck the place. Its how I got mine by literally multiplying my chances of a drop each week. I got the new zg mounts in mop by literally parking 5 90s outside the dung and going in each day, killing the 2 bosses then running out and logging out on the steps. I spent an hr a morning doing that for the 5-6 weeks it took to get both mounts then hstoned the lot of them back to the shrine. I planned to do the same outside stonecore, but the garrison prison means my guys are all chained down to the mission table for the gold missions

Deleted
    This morning, low-pop EU realm.

Only had 535k so I placed it anyway. Hope my buddies lend me couple dozen thousands.
    Hands down my favourite mount in all of WoW - its drop chance is so low that I personally count it as unobtainable.
    Have like 500 kills account wide.

Update: when I placed my bid, I freaked someone out and he/she just gold-capped it.
    Stormrage EU.
    Last edited by mmoc192a37678a; 2015-05-04 at 07:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaajs View Post

Only had 535k so I placed it anyway. Hope my buddies lend me couple dozen thousands.
    Hands down my favourite mount in all of WoW - its drop chance is so low that I personally count it as unobtainable.

Update: when I placed my bid, I freaked someone out and he/she just gold-capped it.
    On my Stormrage EU.
    Yeah, you just need to have someone willing to buy the mount and have the gold cap in the entire server, so it's not something improbable to happen, even if it's a low population server. I have the gold and I want this mount badly, but I am not even going to risk losing it, as soon as the BMAH resets and I see the mount I will place 953k immediately. I have been waiting the entire expansion for this mount so I really don't want to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paklaajs View Post

On my Stormrage EU.
    Funny thing about this SS is that we had the warrior T3 shoulder here selling higher than this mount and yet the bid there is only 15k...
    On topic: people already capped one here and there is a line of caps for the next one lol iguess my server is filled with rich players...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got ahold of it last night at around 300k. I was originally going to go with 200k tops but I had to outbid the other guy who capped at 290k. To my surprise he didn't beat my final 304k bid that beat his. Guess he ran out of Gold or 300k was his personal cap for it.

I personally collect Rare Mounts but I don't buy TCG Mounts. I bought Mimiron's Head for Gold Cap on the BMAH near the start of MOP and regret it. Seeing how easy it is to farm Yogg now even if it does take forever to drop. I was rewarded waiting for Invincible because I finally got it off the Lich King after what seemed forever to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    I got ahold of it last night at around 300k. I was originally going to go with 200k tops but I had to outbid the other guy who capped at 290k. To my surprise he didn't beat my final 304k bid that beat his. Guess he ran out of Gold or 300k was his personal cap for it.

I personally collect Rare Mounts but I don't buy TCG Mounts. I bought Mimiron's Head for Gold Cap on the BMAH near the start of MOP and regret it. Seeing how easy it is to farm Yogg now even if it does take forever to drop. I was rewarded waiting for Invincible because I finally got it off the Lich King after what seemed forever to farm.

It depends really. I already got my N1 mount - Invi.
    Sure im farming other rare mounts, but im not gold capping them.
    Before i got Invi, the minute he popped on BMAH i was going to gold cap it, because for me personally its easier to make gold then to wait 200-300+ kills to get the mount :P
    Lucky for me it dropped before it popped on the BMAH
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

I have yet to see it, but I expect it to hit gold cap very fast when it does.

It's on ours atm.
    Less than 12 hours and it was at 300k. I put 400k on it for the lols and I know someone will outbid me at some point :P
    I would go gold cap on it but I already have 1000+ attempts at that mount so I have to be close to getting it. Rather wait than spend all my gold xD

- - - Updated - - -

How much it went for. Not surprised tbh. Med-high pop realm.
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2015-05-06 at 04:19 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple