Thread: My day.

My day.

Feel asleep in the shower.

Woke up an hour later to realise the entire bathroom is flooded, water running over the entire house.
    Spent 8 hours cleaning up, the last part is cleaning behind the toilet.

Unplug it to dry the water under it. Poop water splashes into my face and floor as I break it. Water floods everywhere from broken toilet pipe.

Water goes down the ceiling and ruins it.

Spend hours cleaning up and tearing down ceiling.

Its 1:00AM and Im finally done for and grab an old pizza slice to sit down and get some food in me. Lean over toilet to double check waters safe and secure and lose the pizza slice in the toilet.

How was your day?

it doesn't matter how bad your day was, it's all temporary, it doesn't matter, only eternity matters

10+ Year Old Account
    Fantastic......kind of. I wore green without knowing what day it was. Not that anyone's going to pinch the "weird" one at work anyway. >.>

Had two plumbers come by and snake my sewage line that's connected to my neighbors before it hits the street. He doesn't think his part of the line was clogged.......

Edit: Get your butt in bed earlier so you can sleep. My dumbass brother would pass out in the bath because he spent too much time being up.

So sorry to hear that. Everyone has these kind of days once in a while. You can just hope the other days will be better.

Deleted
    Oh my god, Adam's personal blog account gets closed and someone elses's springs into action. Motherfuckers are working in sleeper cells now.

Real talk though, sounds rough OP.

Deleted
    Wow, that really was a bad day. :/ Can you tell if there is any lasting water damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarMukhtar View Post
    it doesn't matter how bad your day was, it's all temporary, it doesn't matter, only eternity matters
    As we're here for roughly 80 years on average, eternity is far less of a pressing concern than a day is.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I subscribe to your blog?

7+ Year Old Account
    As my close personal friend Jay Z once said, It's a Hard Knock Life.

Sorry OP!

How do you fall asleep in the shower?
    Last edited by DocHibb; 2015-03-18 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Wait, what?
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

Quote Originally Posted by OmarMukhtar View Post
    Fucking deep

I've been trying to motivate myself to get some chores done.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You fell asleep standing up or did you like sit down in the shower?

If the former: how did you not fall over and wake up?

If the latter: why didn't you take a bath instead of a shower?

My day was great- woke up really refreshed, played a couple of games before work. Fed my son while playing Cities: Skylines, dressed up, got to work 30 mins early.

At work I filed two sheets of paperwork, literally two sheets. And sat around for 8 hours browsing the internet, texting, facetiming my husband and shopping. Went for a 2 hour lunch at a nice restaurant with my co-workers- mEAT, here in Chicago. Nice day, rather windy though.

Husband picked me up for work and we drove home listening to Led Zepplin as I snuggled my son in the back seat.

Showered, threw on my PJs and ate dinner with my son & husband- he makes dinner most nights. Pork chops, sweet potato mash, steamed broccoli.

Lounging on the couch watching a podcast, sipping lemonade, browsing the internet on my ipad and snuggling my son.

Pretty good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Called the women at work. Took care of my 6 month old son all day. Pretty uneventful.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Deleted
    > Be me being forced to go see relatives in Dubai.
    > Been hold up in airport lounge for 4 hours after eating Hot Chicken and Spinach vindaloo the night before.
    > No way using skanky Airport facilities, Going wait till on the plane.
    > Get on plane, Bowels are starting to rumble, Going to have to let this bad boy out soon.
    > Plane starts taxing, Stewardess says I must wait till in flight. Butt cheeks clenched so tight could crack a walnut between them
    > Finally seatbelts sign goes out, Make my way to the WC.
    > Door Barley closed and i'm ripping my trousers and shorts down.
    > MFW I let rip

> Eyes roll to back of head, make noise like I am possessed and passing a demon through my bum hole, But feels soooo good.
    > Knock on the door asking if everything is ok, Say that it's cramp and ill be out in a few moment's.
    > Mofo won't stop, its like a river of pure vindaloo induced ass stinging horror.
    > Finally its over, Clean myself up, and go back to seat, and relax finally after nearly 5 hours of holding it in. /feel like a sir!
    > 15 mins later, Captain says we have to go back to Airport due to "unbearable smell" coming from WC. Me Gusta!
    > Stewardess walks past me and ask "Hows your cramp now, sir ?"

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a chat forum with specific threads for such a topic.