How much of a DPS boost is the 4P Survival bonus?

Just wondering how much of a DPS boost it would be (Looking to replace my legs with the 4th piece) Does the 4P bonus stack? For example, if I get off 2 explosive shots.. It would increase MS damage by 30%? Or does it only reset the duration.

The *effect* of the buff doesn't stack, but the duration does stack instead of refresh. So if you have 2 seconds when your ES hits, you'd get +3 seconds, so you'd have a total of 5 seconds. I'm not sure if there is a ceiling on it, but I know I've had mine up to 30 seconds before. I have 90%+ uptime on it on single target fights, and most of the downtime is in the beginning. A few lucky procs will help build up the duration so it never falls off.

As for the % increase, it's really not huge like it is for BM, and it depends on how much MS you have in particular. For the record, what it does is make your MS damage go from 36% to 41%. (because it's 15% of 36%, not 15% of 100%). On average, I'd say, maybe a 2-3% damage increase, perhaps a bit more or less then that depending on how much MS you actually have, and trinkets in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    The *effect* of the buff doesn't stack, but the duration does stack instead of refresh. So if you have 2 seconds when your ES hits, you'd get +3 seconds, so you'd have a total of 5 seconds. I'm not sure if there is a ceiling on it, but I know I've had mine up to 30 seconds before. I have 90%+ uptime on it on single target fights, and most of the downtime is in the beginning. A few lucky procs will help build up the duration so it never falls off.

As for the % increase, it's really not huge like it is for BM, and it depends on how much MS you have in particular. For the record, what it does is make your MS damage go from 36% to 41%. (because it's 15% of 36%, not 15% of 100%). On average, I'd say, maybe a 2-3% damage increase, perhaps a bit more or less then that depending on how much MS you actually have, and trinkets in particular.
    On average, my MS over the course of a fight according to Skada is 110%

Well.. Got my 4P bonus.... My up time on the buff was 91% for Gruul. And I did 40,000 DPS at 680 ilvl. Eh not bad. It was kind of hard dropping my 4/4 crafted helm and losing about 3% multi-strike though.
    Last edited by NoClueWhatToDo; 2015-03-18 at 02:14 AM.

Is it worth getting the 4p bonus instead 300 multistrike?
    Because i got from the mythic cache the chest mythic from Blackhand.

Quote Originally Posted by NookiQT View Post
    Is it worth getting the 4p bonus instead 300 multistrike?
    Because i got from the mythic cache the chest mythic from Blackhand.
    I think it was worth it, even though I lost 3% MS.