Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha yeah you know you really made it in life when your continent is getting world firsts in world of warcraft.

what an accomplishment.
    Considering they get paid to do it, I'd say they do know they've made it.

looks like ilvl fix is live now we can stop the qq

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    looks like ilvl fix is live now we can stop the qq
    Well it's not live in EU yet, so we can still qq.

The 10% damage nerf is taken back...like I said in another thread, this is embarrassing now. They need to can whoever is calling the shots over there, Holinka or whoever else. And, nothing to address the problem to replace the nerf? Like scale back some of the classes that are causing the problem? What the fuck do they do all day?

Do people also complain when a movie studio announces it's upcoming 2015 film? Or when a video game says it'll be out in a few years?

What a fucking stupid argument.

Frankly, the 5 ilvls really aren't that important. If your guild suffers so much that they need 5 extra ilevels to complete a boss then the problem isn't with your gear, it's with your skill. Unless you're sitting in the 98th percentile of gear level (680+) then this change means very little to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    I personally gain 4 item levels according to AMR. From that, I will gain anywhere between 2000 and 3000 DPS. Multiply that by 12 (for DPS) - and BAM my whole raid just got about 25-35k DPS out of the blue.

Although I do share your opinion, I just wanted to point that out. Also, I believe it's a bit more than a slight buff. Basically, the whole instance just became undertuned by 5 item levels. That's my opinion, at least.
    only if your entire raid has already replaced all their gear. the old stuff is not getting the 5 ilvl boost. For most people, less than half their gear is getting the ilvl boost..

And it is still only 5 ilvls for those items..

And it is still only 1 day of raiding that you did with the lower ivl.

It really makes you all sound beyond pathetic for crying about a few ilvl on a few items for 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    Except the fact that I am indeed a war veteran who served in Uruzgan province, afghanistan in 2008. Your argument is invalid. You'll find my name written on a stone at the Qudus overwatch near Khyber district. Have a nice day and enjoy sitting on your blisters, sucks to get burned

OT:

I still stand by my comment, people need to relax. This community is incredibly sour. You can't post a thing without some angry kid retaliating (like above).
    Games are games, if you have nothing more pressing going on in your life than to rage over this issue than count your blessings.
    I don't give a shit what you did, you're sitting on your lazy ass right now on a video game forum, judging people. Go back out there and save the world or stfu.

While this didn't inconvenience me personally, I still think on principle it was a stupid move. There was no desperate need to rush this fix out the door midweek. It could have waited until next reset.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    While this didn't inconvenience me personally, I still think on principle it was a stupid move. There was no desperate need to rush this fix out the door midweek. It could have waited until next reset.
    The problem is, is that then people moan, whine, complain and qq about Blizz dragging their heals on this and well this is somewhat a minor thing compared to other things that are much more needed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Well it's not live in EU yet, so we can still qq.
    It's live on EU but.... not all item levels were increased. Bugging? (Thanks QQers btw for pushing something to live again)

Only my Stone of Fire, Gauntlets of Guiding Light, Fleshmelter bracers and Battleplate of Guiding Light increased in ilvl.

My Hardened Greathelm, Overdriven Spaulders, Cloak of Sanguine Horror, Sabatons of Fractal Earth, Seal of the Savage Howl and The Black Hand are still 680 ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    It's live on EU but.... not all item levels were increased. Bugging? (Thanks QQers btw for pushing something to live again)

Only my Stone of Fire, Gauntlets of Guiding Light, Fleshmelter bracers and Battleplate of Guiding Light increased in ilvl.

My Hardened Greathelm, Overdriven Spaulders, Cloak of Sanguine Horror, Sabatons of Fractal Earth, Seal of the Savage Howl and The Black Hand are still 680 ilvl.
    Same here, I was checking it just minute ago.

I was just checking my character page and my mage has a 4/4 Crystalfire Spellstaff, which I thought was supposed to be boosted to 675 (or 680?) by this change, but it's still at 670. Weren't the stage 4 crafted items supposed to get an iLvl boost too or did I misunderstand?