Premade Loot ML>MS>OS

I understand the whole "don't get into a pug that runs ML" but there comes a time when you have to because personal doesn't seem to be a thing these days. Or at least not the times that I am getting into them. I have had luck up till tonight will the experience of MS>OS. Tonight's issue was just.....odd. I got into a group that posted for Heroic BRF ML>MS>OS. Which I read quickly as Master Loot, MS over OS, I see now where I went wrong. Of course the ML/RL kept the pcs that he needed because well....he could. Has anyone else seen this style of looting or is this a new thing? I've seen reserves going up left and right lately, but this is a first for me.

He could keep what he needed no matter what he wrote because Blizz don't enforce anything. As with most things lately they seem to have done half a job.

Right, I get that the ML can do/keep anything he wants, its actually what we signed up for. It was the first time that I have ever seen that situation. Looked through some forums and doesnt seems like a common one for sure.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...zzard-s-stance

"Note: Blizzard support can neither verify nor support “Main spec” or “off spec” during looting. Beware of situations where “MS > OS” is used as a loot rule."
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Just join a ML group where the RL is not a noob. Meaning hes at least done 8/10 of the dificulty, and most importantly. Can not use what you want.

Every ninja RL I've grouped with has always had a crap amount of kills in BRF, several normal. none or very few heroic kills. Armory them then make a choice if you want to say or not. But honestly if they can not use anything you want, MS or OS. Won't hurt.

He could keep what he needed no matter what he wrote because Blizz don't enforce anything.
    Last edited by ojahunzhe; 2015-03-18 at 07:07 AM.