The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

[GURADIAN]Will MultiStrike trigger additional primal fury?

Hi guys:

Will MultiStrike trigger additional primal fury? For example if the additional 30% attack be Critical Strike, will the primal fury be triggerd????

Thx

As best I can tell, only the initial hit procs Primal Fury if it crits. I tested this by going out to Everbloom Wilds, getting a stack of the Mutagen, and using faerie fire on mobs out there.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    thank you!

Generally the effect must explicitly state that it triggers from multistrikes for it to trigger from multistrikes. If there's no mention of multistrikes, then its safe to assume that there is no interaction. Here's an example of an ability that explicitly states it interacts with multistrikes:
    Bloodbath

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Generally the effect must explicitly state that it triggers from multistrikes for it to trigger from multistrikes. If there's no mention of multistrikes, then its safe to assume that there is no interaction. Here's an example of an ability that explicitly states it interacts with multistrikes:
    Bloodbath
    Thx, Since you are the SimC Maintainer, I want to say for Guardian Spec, the Patchwerk style boss is too perfect for bear, it nothing related with the real bosses at BRF. Maybe we need change

You can already add in tank swaps, add waves, spell nukes, attack nukes, etc. Most of the tools are there to analyze various situations if you look at the documentation. Not sure what else you could want that wouldn't be extremely difficult/pointless to abstract into SimCraft.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer