Holy Paladin Question

How do you guys deal with instance problems when a lot of people dip low (because they derp in bad or just a lot of damage in general). Is the idea just to Holy Light people to build up shield prior this to happen because FoL spam only gets you so far I have HoS glyphed and I use it often but it can only help two people before running out of charges.

With my shaman and priest I have several options to bail me out but I seem to have problems with my paladin.

Deleted
    You're not rly an AoE healer as a paladin, but what I do in that kind of situations, (Consider that I have 4x tier set & divine purpose), pop wings, use HS on cd on low targets, spend all HP on LoD and use EF only on 2x piece proc => doing roughly 70-80k hps depending on procs and uses very little mana, my top 3 healing spells as follows Light of Dawn, Illuminated Healing, Beacon

Avenging Wrath. Glyph it and take Sanctified Wrath. Also save Prism for when things get bad. Beacon of Faith is also recommended if you aren't already running that. Generally I find it more useful on a melee since they take more damage.