Arena 3's Comp help

I am looking for help to create a viable comp with some choice I have.

I am a good player but I do not have much experience in the creation of team comp in arena.

Lately with 2 friends I started looking for a viable comp in arena since we had lot of issue against some comp (mainly Afflic/Hunter/(any healer)) and I thought we maybe didn't have the best comp and synergy.

We are only like the average 1700 so nothing really good but we are looking to get to like 2k-2.2k even if it is for fun, we would like to perform as best as we can since it's fun to win .

The actual comp is combat rogue/Frost DK/Disc priest.

As the rogue I could switch to either hunter, ret paladin or feral druid.
    The dk does not have other option so he must fit in the comp.
    The priest could switch to a shaman or druid but the best would be that I could switch and keep the dk and disc priest within the comp.

I do not know if these are really that viable but I would like to know some opinion on the subject.
    I tried to find more info online but it seems difficult for me to understand all arena terms as to comp like Jungle etc.. which is why I would like a little help as to my personal situation. Some advice as to how to properly use recommended comp would be appreciate too, I always like to improve.

PS: The reason why I would rather have the priest stay with her priest is that she would need to fully gear her 2 others so.
    Last edited by Liandryl; 2015-03-18 at 04:40 PM.

I think you'd do better swapping to a Hunter. Aside from the fact that Hunters are doing silly damage this season, Hunter/DK works well together. They don't have a lot of CC in the same DR category. It's relatively easy to land a trap off an Asphexiate and then into a priest fear into a root/silence. Last season, PHDk was a thoroughly nasty comp. There's no reason to think it's gotten any worse this season.

And which spec is actually best for pvp ? seen pretty much all so far in arena, but there is more surv/BM around.
    I personnally prefer playing survival, but my choice will depend on what seems best for the comp.
    MM may better with a frost dk for the burst potential, but again, if the target lives, survival has better constant dmg.

- - - Updated - - -

Any other opinion would be nice to have more info and would anyone know the top spec as hunter ? Just to have an idea thx
    Last edited by Liandryl; 2015-03-18 at 06:39 PM.

BM can do everything that MM can do only it's damage is far more consistent, it has a shorter cooldown between burst windows, and it can purge (which is what this meta is all about). MM and SV have lost the ability to purge and do damage with the nerf to tranq shot. BM is still able to purge due to bestial wrath cutting the large focus cost significantly. SV makes up for this by having a short CD on traps, and being able to apply consistent pressure.

SV is solid (Fantastic in 2s with a healer) and can do quite well in many comps, it's just that Bm is ridiculously strong right now. MM however is not really worth looking at this season unless there are some major changes. There are just far too many glaring weaknesses with MM at the moment.

Since my healer is a disc priest, I guess I could stil go survival with her using dispell wiith my tranq shot even if in a lesser amount.

Thanks.

I thought about bm but idk about relying on pet too much in arena and I like the idea of 20sec trap cd.