Thread: Which Trinket

Which Trinket

Which is better Darmacs Unstable Talisman heroic.
    or
    Blackiron Micro Cruciable normal?

Other trinket is Goren Soul Repository heroic with socket.

Im on my mobile cant link.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Which is better Darmacs Unstable Talisman heroic.
    or
    Blackiron Micro Cruciable normal?

Other trinket is Goren Soul Repository heroic with socket.

Im on my mobile cant link.
    well you should have talisman and goren soul(becuz of the socket) if you have the chance to have blackiron in the same Lvl(heroic) switch it for goren

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    well you should have talisman and goren soul(becuz of the socket) if you have the chance to have blackiron in the same Lvl(heroic) switch it for goren
    So the blackrock iron isnt better? Still gives multistike procs and better int. Lower ilvl though

So the blackrock iron isnt better? Still gives multistike procs and better int. Lower ilvl though
    in general, they are all good trinket but in order(same item lvl)

blackiron>talisman>goren>(goren will shine slightly more on aoe fight)

blckiron normal is pretty equal at goren heroic(the only reason why you can wear it its becuz of the socket) and really not so far from talisman heroic as well,(even if it seem have more int or whatever)

So what do you think about blackhands normal vs beastlords heroic ?

So what do you think about blackhands normal vs beastlords heroic ?
    like i told u, beastlord heroic one is slightly better because of the IL, otherwise it wouldnt, haste is always a good stat(and more on no heavy movement fight)

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    like i told u, beastlord heroic one is slightly better because of the IL, otherwise it wouldnt, haste is always a good stat(and more on no heavy movement fight)
    Thank you I disenchant the Blackiron one later tWait for the hc one

For next time, read a few threads before posting the exact same thing someone posted 5 threads below you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Trinkets.html

All you need to know is Blackiron Crucible > Goren Soul Repository = Darmac's Unstable Talisman, of equal ilvl that is. So it really just depends on what stat you would benefit more from, haste proc or crit proc. Seeing as one has a socket on it, I would think it would be that one, but thats just me.

If you're low on crit and have a lot of haste, chose Goren Soul Repository. If you're low on haste, and have a lot of crit, chose Darmac's Unstable Talisman, unless one of them is either warforged or has a socket.(assuming they're all on the same ilvl)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Markooo View Post
    For next time, read a few threads before posting the exact same thing someone posted 5 threads below you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Trinkets.html
    next time when you're criticizing someone's post, put a working link that you're referencing in it lol.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Quote Originally Posted by Lohmar View Post
    next time when you're criticizing someone's post, put a working link that you're referencing in it lol.
    It seems to work for me. It points to a sim of all trinkets that's been posted a few times before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohmar View Post
    All you need to know is Blackiron Crucible > Goren Soul Repository = Darmac's Unstable Talisman, of equal ilvl that is. So it really just depends on what stat you would benefit more from, haste proc or crit proc. Seeing as one has a socket on it, I would think it would be that one, but thats just me.

If you're low on crit and have a lot of haste, chose Goren Soul Repository. If you're low on haste, and have a lot of crit, chose Darmac's Unstable Talisman, unless one of them is either warforged or has a socket.(assuming they're all on the same ilvl)

- - - Updated - - -

works for me

its broken and pulls up blank for me
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Deleted
    The link worked even on my Korean smartphone. Problem should be on your end, lohmar.