Faction change with Garrison missions in progress?

was wondering if I faction change with missions in progress do I screw them up?

Here's how the conversion worked. I faction switched a few weeks ago.

* Missions in progress converted np.
    * Work orders in progress converted no problem.
    * I lost all Horde-specific Garrison Campaign achievement credits.
    * Harrison Jones achievement credits (I had done 3/6) vanished.
    * You have to redo basic quests for each building, like go chop down trees for lumber mill, etc., but wasn't too bad.

Followers convert to the corresponding Alliance/Horde equivalent if possible. For my numerous tavern followers, they all converted to RANDOM RACES and RANDOM COUNTERS. However, all racial traits converted to a corresponding racial trait (i.e. fixed, not random), and Scavenger, Epic Mount, High Stamina, etc. all converted normally.

This is contrary to old threads I saw that said you got all random traits, etc., when you switched. (Maybe it used to work this way, but it doesn't now). I could beat all missions of interest w/100% before the switch and still could after, so didn't seem too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Caziel View Post
    Here's how the conversion worked. I faction switched a few weeks ago.

* Missions in progress converted np.
    * Work orders in progress converted no problem.
    * I lost all Horde-specific Garrison Campaign achievement credits.
    * Harrison Jones achievement credits (I had done 3/6) vanished.
    * You have to redo basic quests for each building, like go chop down trees for lumber mill, etc., but wasn't too bad.

Followers convert to the corresponding Alliance/Horde equivalent if possible. For my numerous tavern followers, they all converted to RANDOM RACES and RANDOM COUNTERS. However, all racial traits converted to a corresponding racial trait (i.e. fixed, not random), and Scavenger, Epic Mount, High Stamina, etc. all converted normally.

This is contrary to old threads I saw that said you got all random traits, etc., when you switched. (Maybe it used to work this way, but it doesn't now). I could beat all missions of interest w/100% before the switch and still could after, so didn't seem too bad.

so all lvl 3 beuilding vanish and I have to rebuild em?

No, the buildings all convert np; you don't have to rebuild anything. You just have to redo the little quests associated with each building, like go wake up the trader for trading post, chop down a small/medium/large tree outside garrison to get access to your lumber mill lvl 3, etc.

Deleted
    some things are buggy like you dont see drafting tables in some outposts so u cant pick a building but GM helped me with that np (probably just talador bug). Legendary questline is converted aswell, BRF quest you get after killing maidens, that one disappeared, but i guess you can just pick it again. Some introductory ashran quests can be done again and zone related quests like shadowmoon for alliance too (which si funny because all reputations are converted so when you change faction with 12k revered frostwolves you can reach exlated with exarchs by doing those shadowmoon quests), not sure if intended but hey, it costs money