Worth upgrading more?

I have an H8-1417 computer(http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/...ent/c03517356/). It came with and nvidia gtx 630. I upgraded that to a EVGA gtx 750 ti sc. Would it be worth it to upgrade the graphics card even more. I know I would have to upgrade my power supply. I want to play GTA V when it comes out for pc. Would like to play it at good to high. Just wondering if the 750 card I have is enough or do I need to upgrade it?

Ok how about adding a ssd to this setup? Is it possible or no? Just curious. Or can i use an external HD to store all my steam games and stuff.
    Last edited by bdow99; 2015-03-30 at 10:33 PM. Reason: New question.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would honestly wait til it comes out and see how you like it, first. I don't think it will be AMAZING but it may be good enough for you. No harm in waiting just a little bit.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The 3770 cpu inside is able to handle much stronger than the 750 so it's safe to buy a better card. I have no ideas if the 750 will be good enough for GTA5 tho, it might not.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Or how about adding an ssd to this computer. Is it possible? Or even use a external HD for storing my steam games and stuff. Would an external HD work to play games from? Or would it be too slow?

7+ Year Old Account
    The 750ti is the best video card that system will be able to handle without upgrading the power supply. As far as an SSD, if you've got the money to spare that's easy enough to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bdow99 View Post
    Or how about adding an ssd to this computer. Is it possible? Or even use a external HD for storing my steam games and stuff. Would an external HD work to play games from? Or would it be too slow?
    You could add an SSD, but just know that it will not improve your FPS or game performance in any way. It will make windows load faster, it will reduce loading times in some games, but that's it. They are awesome to have and really make a system feel snappy. If your building a gaming rig though, it's usually one of the last things I look at fitting in as it has no effect on FPS.