Thread: Account Issues

Account Issues

Hi, this is my first time posting here I only made this account cause me and my friend couldn't get any help from
    Guild Wars Support even after he put in a ticket. I originally bought the game for him and we had played it frequently
    up until a couple of months when we both became slightly busy with other things. We just now decided to pick it back
    up and start again, but annoyingly when he tries to sign in from the launcher it gives him the error "Your Guild Wars 2
    account has been suspended for a account issue. Please contact Support for more information." I can sign into my
    account just fine, but I don't understand why he is having problems. We've put in many support tickets and there as
    been no contact with either of us. I would really like some help. Is there any other way to contact Guild Wars 2 Support?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately Arenanet is sort of notorious for meh support. May take a week to deal with. May want to check out things like this.

https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/...51938171709209
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    He should have received an automated response almost immediately giving him a ticket number and telling him not to submit multiple tickets since that slows the process down. They are pretty good actually, login issues like resetting a password take 6 hours, gameplay issues like losing an item can take up to 3 days, but it sounds like your friend's account was hacked which can take up to a week to resolve.

But if his ticket somehow got lost in the mists and he hasn't received a response in 7 days, there's a thread you can post his ticket number to and they'll review it.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...w-7-days-older
    Valar morghulis

He hasn't even gotten an automated response which is confusing..I guess we don't really have a choice but to wait
    longer. I was afraid it was a hack but wasn't really sure since I've never had it happen to me personally.
    Thank you for your reply's though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell him to check his spam folder, some email providers send the mails there.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    When i got hacked i sent a ticket to arenanet and it took me around 2 days to get it back, check spam folder
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I came back to the game yesterday but couldn't remember my password. Logged a ticket before going to bed, was resolved when I woke up. Check your filters.