Deleted

Post Need help to decide on trinkets

Hello,

I currently have the next 4 trinkets at disposal to use: HC Elementalist's Shielding Talisman, HC Ironspike Chew Toy, Mythic Emblem of Caustic Healing and Everburning Candle
    - im running no spirit on neck, rings, cloack

Some thing to know about my stile:
    I have been running HC Ironspike Chew Toy + Everburning Candle, at 880 spirit, for HC farm ,with no mana issues
    - i use Solace on cd, high uptime, +mana potions
    - when no dmg incoming/healing not require i hard dps with shadoww on all and smite/penance away (~5,6k dps)

Plans are to go mythic progression soon. What you recommend to use?
    Thank you in advance for all advice.

Deleted
    Mythic will be alot harder on your mana, depending on boss and setup.

Since you lacking spirit on items id go for HC Elementalist's Shielding Talisman and HC Ironspike Chew personally. You might still run into mana problems, but i think double spirit trinket might be overkill...you´d have to try it out.

But if you get some spirit on items i see alot of priests with Chew toy + Candle combo. This is mainly cause of the int and the multi proc on Talisman being "meh" for healers.

Just keep in mind it can depend alot on setup. I got spirit on all my items and ive went Talisman and Candle (i dont have chewtoy else id use that instead of candle) on Mythic Beastlord cause we 4 healed it.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2015-03-19 at 10:32 AM.

You'd rather have spirit on other stuff than trinkets. Though since you have so little on other gear, you should go with max mana on your trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightshadow86 View Post
    You'd rather have spirit on other stuff than trinkets. Though since you have so little on other gear, you should go with max mana on your trinkets.
    Thank you.
    Hmzz i will try to get some spirit items then and try to steal the Goren Soul Repository trinket from dps:P

Candle and chewtoy for sure, though you -really- need to pick up at least 2 accessories with spirit on them, especially if you don't have your 4 piece. As it is you'd have to drop your candle for the shielding talisman in order to make it through mythic beastlord without taking extreme measures to manage your mana. Trinkets like Elementalist's Shielding Talisman and Auto-Repairing Autoclave are better on throughput healers that relatively speaking have powerful mana sinks (poh, rushing jade wind, chain heal spam) that can be used reactively in response to a trinket proc, especially with the talisman.

Until you get a tad more regen just shave off some of your less important pws padding. For example on mythic kromog making sure that your first shield wont expire until two ticks of breath and your last shield is applied before the second to last tick of each breath, minimizing shields on tanks unless it's actually necessary, etc.