Thread: 2H enchant

Deleted

2H enchant

Hello there!

I just got my 2h Tal'rak and i was wondering what enchant should be best on it.
    As it goes for trinkets, i have beating heart H and Spine M.

Thx in advance !

Go do some tests, see if you have a large consistency range of multistrike overcapping or how far it goes because in case of that, you would want to go Warsong. But if you are not near overcapping or if you only overcap doing a specific phase like burst phase, then Frostwolf would be better for you.

I think people over in the sticky thread suggest getting Warsong (haste proc) in general, some cases may benefit more from frostwolf (MS)

Deleted
    With tigger strike proc and trinket used i just hit 82% MS, never capping. With the 4p bonus, i am assuming that frostwolf must be better but in fact, as you said, i see as many warsong in top players. My head hurts ! But i guess the difference is negligible.

Also, i see a lot of stone of fire inc, is this a real damage bonus, or just needed for the survivability in mythic encounters ?

I use Warsong personally, because haste is so much more valuable for AoE (while remaining useful for ST) that it's a good balance for me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...comet/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    When I had scales and BHM I was over MS cap when everything proc'd with Tiger Strikes so I went with warsong. I just dropped normal Scales (I know sad right) for heroic DST last night so I may go back to MS on weapon after I sim it later.

I was thinking the same thing Shamburger. Just dropped hc Scales for hc MDT after ilvl buff, which means I have 2 haste procs atm

Just simmed it, I would gain 34 dps by switching to frostwolf. Gonna pass on that.
    Last edited by Metaslave; 2015-03-19 at 06:25 PM.