Deleted

Question about healing and line of sight

Hey there,

I have a quick question about healing spells and line of sight.
    Question A:
    - The healer has player 1 in LoS, 2, 3, 4 not
    - Player 1 on the other hand has everybody in LoS

--> If the healer now casts WG as druid, or CoH/PoH as priest, CH as shaman... etc.. are those heals getting to the players who are originally not in LoS of the healer? Are "smart" heals requiring LoS at all? (If cast upon the healer itself)

Question B:
    - healing cool downs and LoS. Are tranq, tide, hymn requiring LoS?

Thanks for your help
    Maokk

Deleted
    I'm assuming this is about oregorger
    Wild growth is for sure not affected by line of sight but it is affected by range(I'm sure the same applies for the other heals you listed)
    Same goes for healing cds but tranquility has a 40 yrds range instead of 30 for wild growth
    I'm not sure how big the oregorger room is but if you're around the central square you should be able to reach everyone with your tranq

If i'm not mistaken, for wild growth to "splash" the targets need to be in line of sight. But seeing as wild growth is targeted, you could cast it on player 1 as they have 2 3 and 4 in sight and they will also get the hot, however casting it on yourself would only splash to player 1. Chain Heal is different in that each jump recalculates LoS, rather than all at once like wild growth. So you could theoretically have a chain heal turn round several corners with each jump.