Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Should class trinket only be used on single target encounters? Really confused on how these class trinkets encourage you to hit the same target :/

Yes class trinket is BiS for any single target fight. Regardless of your lvl 100 talent. Most optimally you want to play Clairty of Power with Insanity while using it.

Hmm wouldn't that mean to stop dot weaving to maintain up time on it?

No DoTWeaving with the class trinket. It's a DPS loss to cast dots.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Even outside of the class trinket dotweaving is barely worth it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Even outside of the class trinket dotweaving is barely worth it anymore.
    im here even with this question as well. im back from a 6 months break and i was looking for some info with the Spriest like

1-is dotweaving still worth to do?
    2- if yes, with the 2 piece of HFC, i need to cancel a insanity to cast my shadowfiend?
    3- anything new that i should know? im kind confuse about BIS GEAR to get and ect.. ty

p.s im not noob, my guild has even downed archimonde mythic last week but kind confuse with Spriest! thx to help me!

1- No, not really
    2 - Yes, shadowfiend is worth more DPS
    3- Tons!
    For AS you want to prioritize crit over basically everything, even int. Keep in mind once you get about 15+ ilvls difference int moves back ahead, but the basic stat priority for AS is Crit > Int > SP > Haste > Multi > Mast > Vers.

You usually take Mindbender as the DPS difference between Mindbender and Insanity is minimal unless you are using the class trinket. Keep in mind that your playstyle differs greatly between Auspicious Spirits and Clarity of Power.

I made this video awhile back for CoP, which assumes you have at minimum 2pc.

What's bis trinket other than the archimonde one? Is the inscription deck good since it proc crit? (AS)

Quote Originally Posted by Rainingblue View Post
    What's bis trinket other than the archimonde one? Is the inscription deck good since it proc crit? (AS)
    Sethe and Reaver Piston

No. It's good in a pinch if you have something else, but Mythic GSR will outpace it since it can proc back to back. If you don't have that, the BoA Void trinket is a good one to use across all fights. Archimonde trinket is only BiS for ST fights, usually with CoP. For AS you want to use Iron Reaver Piston and Unblinking Gaze of Seethe. If running the BoA void trinket, swap out IRP for it.

thank you very much! What's IRP?

Edit: ok, i' m stupid, sorry XD

Edit 2: I'm finding hard to decide what weapon should i use, cause not a single one have as much crit as i want. I'm raiding heroic difficulty
    Last edited by Rainingblue; 2015-11-30 at 07:56 PM.

BiS weapon for AS is (pretty sure) the wand from Iskar + the offhand from Gorefiend. None of the staves are ideal because they either have mastery or they don't have crit.

Generally weapon stats aren't as important as the item level though, as the raw spellpower is too good with increasing item level.

Personally in terms of staves, I'm aiming towards xhul's staff. The haste and multistrike is fairly decent along with the additional spell power. That being said, agreed with Sxq, Iskar wand + gore offhand is your best bet until archimonde staff.

Also once 7.0 drops since multistrike is going away since it's identical to crit math wise, this staff may become haste/crit making it even better.
    Last edited by Djriff; 2015-11-30 at 09:16 PM.

Isn't that Gorefiend's staff?
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    Isn't that Gorefiend's staff?
    Derp, meant haste and multistrike. The added spell power also pushes it ahead of gorefiends staff. Edited my above post.

1- No, not really
    2 - Yes, shadowfiend is worth more DPS
    3- Tons!
    For AS you want to prioritize crit over basically everything, even int. Keep in mind once you get about 15+ ilvls difference int moves back ahead, but the basic stat priority for AS is Crit > Int > SP > Haste > Multi > Mast > Vers.

You usually take Mindbender as the DPS difference between Mindbender and Insanity is minimal unless you are using the class trinket. Keep in mind that your playstyle differs greatly between Auspicious Spirits and Clarity of Power.

I made this video awhile back for CoP, which assumes you have at minimum 2pc.

ty for your answer, i had forget to say my thx to you, really help

No problem. Currently attempting to finish a haste vs mastery video but my programs aren't cooperating today unfortunately.

I saw from twitch man, great job on those. I still want to know how the hell eggys pulled 228k on that.

Are the baleful crit items viable for shadow priest? The ones with only crit on them? They are the same ilvl as the other hfc gear I have (695) and they give so much crit rating for AS.

I still want to know how the hell eggys pulled 228k on that.
    He didn't use PI on a 40s encounter, casted a Cascade that actually jumped and did not waste an orb with the first MB.
    Last edited by Seriv; 2015-12-12 at 01:28 AM.
    Seriiw | set sail for fail (Blackrock-EU)