Poll: Would you like 5-mans to be made relevant as proposed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I want reputation tabards back.
    And i would do 5m's all day long again.

and pls place valor point system back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop the per dungeon apexis/currency of choice down 1000 is too high per completion. Maybe 200-250, probably less if they're chainable.
    The gating should be on the LFR equivalent gear drops, not the game play. Don't make it 100% (or it WOULD pull people form LFR cause it'd be guaranteed) and they come from a bag which you can only get 7 of per week. That bag can also contain other listed rewards.
    Remove Follower contracts as a possible reward. Those are hard to obtain for a reason.
    Add back in factional reputation gains but keep it slow. No 'catch up' 250, 500, 1000 rep tokens from dungeons or dungeon currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR loot in heroics can go take a walk....and never come back.

Put VP/JP back on top of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

I'd love to see a dungeon patch with the same level of quality as patch 3.3 (The Frozen Halls WotLK patch). Why not add another battered hilt item to give incentive to run new dungeons, even if you out-gear them? There are actually a lot of ways they could encourage players to do dungeons without making LFR irrelevant. Mounts are one of them. Cosmetics, pets, titles, the list goes on... I also want to see dungeons with major lore characters. I'll take anything but the same old uninteresting pinata dungeons we've had since the start of MoP three years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionor View Post
    For me ideally there would be not lockout, however realistically for game balancing there should probably be some sort of gating/limiting of the amount of items of the LFR loot table one can get in a single week. Otherwise LFR would be completely redundant (Note: I personally hate LFR but that's another issue).
    What's wrong with that? More choice is good.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    I wondered about making older dungeons drop some kind of currency that you could use to buy from a pool of randomized loot - you'd still have an element of randomness like boss drops, but you'd have an incentive to run any number of dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I wondered about making older dungeons drop some kind of currency that you could use to buy from a pool of randomized loot - you'd still have an element of randomness like boss drops, but you'd have an incentive to run any number of dungeons.
    That is actually a much more elegant solution than the gating I proposed, I will edit the OP with your suggestion.