Hunter survival glyph PVP

With the recent nerf to Tranq shot, which is acceptable since I think it was OP, I am wondering how to set up my glyph.

I was usually going with Animal Bond, Explosive Trap and Solace.

The way I see it is that Explosive Trap is a must, Animal Bond is too helpful to be avoided and it would be between Solace and Tranquilizing shot for the third.

Any advice ?

Deleted
    I am actually using ex trap, solace and snake trap. Yes.

Snake trap gives you more control on a separate cooldown. You can reliably trap people far away if you plan accordingly, they may at best dispel the root, but you can react and mostly trap ez. Melee control is better and reliable.

Explosive trap is another form of control. You can combine it with binding shot both offensively and defensively and change the course of a match.

Solace is another glyph that I view as mandatory. Switches are popular and the focus boost is amazing during pressure switch as survival. Some however use the trap only as a boost to focus on a cooldown, similar to fervor that has been removed with WoD. I think this is more viable in battlegrounds than arena.

Most people seem to agree that animal bond is mandatory, but I used animal bond only when playing BM (along with mend pet dispel and explosive trap) to be actual sturdy physical ranged with small heal. I like the increased "glassines" along with increased control and aggressive play of survival, the game is swift. BM feels like a tank that is charging his cannon to hit like a train every now and then (a gameplay I think is boring).

But I also use powershot to have more control. With powershot + explosive trap you can place the enemy healer far away and trap him, then close back to target with disengage. I love the harassment and casual people are surprised now and then. Also battlegrounds are fun and even deadly with extra pushback (iirc powershot pushback doesn't share DR category so use freely).