687 Prot Paladin LF Mythic guild

9/10 H BRF with 60ish pulls on blackhand, 3/7M Highmaul (Kargath, Braken, Twins)

Raid times between 8:30 PM EST (i'm on AST) and the latest being 1:30AM EST (slightly flexible)

I'd like a guild that raids 3 days a week, but i'm open to 2 or 4 days.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...turos/advanced

Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zXp14arAfjtBkmxg H BRF

If you have any questions add my battletag: Dasturos#1479

I was wondering if you also play Ret? We're currently in need of one and if you do, you might wanna check us out!

I was wondering if you are able to play a DPS DK spec. If so, you might be a good fit for Vortex . Come and check us out!
    Vortex is recruiting for Mythic raiding! We're targeting a 26-27 person roster with a 66% attendance requirement expected over our 3 day raid week (thus, 2 nights a week at a minimum).

We've had a great deal success recruiting for our WoD roster and have gotten off to a fast start in this expansion, but are currently looking for the following roles to help flush out our raiding team.

**Current Progression: 4/7 Mythic Highmaul
    9/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry**

**Looking for:
    - 1x Healer (Druid, Shaman)
    - 2x Melee DPS (Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Shaman)
    - 2x Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid)**

Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd always like to hear from you! We archive every application we get and if raiding spots open up, those archived applications that we were unable to accept will likely be the first spot we look for great folks to join us.

**About Vortex:**

For those who don't know us, Vortex has been specializing in 10-man heroic raiding on Turalyon since 2008 and has made he shift to Mythic raiding in WoD. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life.

Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the Internet.

We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying.

**Raiding Schedule:**

**Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8pm -> 11:30pm server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:45. **

Interested or have questions?
    (Can't post the link of website as i haven't posted much yet)

**You can also direct questions to the Vortex Officers:
    - Ketheres (Kether#1306)
    - Scythe (Scythe#1727)
    - Metsu (Metsu#1341)**

Last Chapter of Zuluhed is currently looking for a motivated tank. For the current tier, we were 5/7 Highmaul Mythic, 10/10 BRF Heroic, and 1/10 BRF Mythic (Beastlord). Making progress on Oregorger and Gruul.

We're an open, friendly guild with people online most times of the day and night. Our raid runs from 8:15 thru 11:15 eastern, Tuedsay through Thursday with an optional Monday raid for progression or achievements. This is very close to your requested start time of 8:30 Eastern, so I thought i'd give it a go.

Please view our website: http://www.lastchaptergaming.com/

I can be contacted there, or via BNet: Wunderland#1730

Hello Datsuros,

I will keep this short and sweet. <Vintage> is a 9 hour a week guild composed of ex hardcore raiders, now mostly working professionals. We have raiders that perform at a very high level, and want Mythic kills without having to give up 12-20 hours a week.

We finished MoP US 112 for 25man on a strict 9 hour schedule.

We are currently 10/10H, 4/10M

We raid Wed. Thurs. Mon - 8:15pm (first pull at 8:30pm) to 11:30pm est sharp.

Due to only raiding 9 hours a week, we take our time very seriously. We get things done. Everyone comes prepared and ready to go.

Our group has been together for a long time, with the officers being in the same group since Cata, so you will be joining a rock solid family of dedicated raiders.

If you have any questions please feel free to add the btags or send tells to any of the officers in charge of recruiting.

In-game: Spinalcrack@Malganis, Nhat@Malganis, Raiid@Malganis
    Battle-tag: Spinalcrack#1469 (evenings), Oldcastle#1144, Eric#12226 (daytime)

http://vintageraiding.com

Come get your hardcore Mythic boss kills without a hardcore schedule!

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Raiid

Hi Dastuross,

The short and sweet...we are on the lookout for a Prot Pally tank. We are Horde on US Zul'Jin and our raid times are pretty much right on par with what you are looking for. We are currently 3/10 BRF Mythic and looking to continue with our push into mythic BRF. We lost 2 of our MT's mid progression and have been rebuilding since. We are looking into making a push into Flamebender and Gruul tonight...If you are interested and want to learn more, please check us out over at our website www,divideguild.net (sorry cant link directly due to post restrictions)

Now the long stuff (aka the recruitment spam )

<Divide> of Zul'Jin is currently recruiting high quality players to help push progression in this new raid tier!

We are currently 6/7 Mythic HM and 3/10 Mythic BRF.

CURRENT CLASS NEEDS:
    Specifically we are looking to add:

1 Restoration Druid
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Warlock
    1 Frost DK/DPS Warrior
    1 Protection Paladin / Blood DK / Protection Warrior

Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12AM EST).

- In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill.
    - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff.
    - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary.
    - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s).

We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics.

We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app.

If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website:

www,divideguild.net (Sorry for Comma, post limit restrictions)

Officers Btag

Klevra (Klevra#1912)
    Rumzlug (that0neguy#1389)
    Nikolbolas (Nicolbolas#1300)

Sunder-Garrosh is a 9/10hm with many members that are 10/10hm, we intent to push to mythic content very soon just need a few more recruits to help seal the deal.

we raid tues-thurs 9:00pm-11:30pm EST

we are nice bunch of people who knew each other for 5+ years some 8+years, so that goes without saying we offer stability, on top of that we dont allow favoritism.

we are a serious raid group that is serious about raid and pushing mythic content, other than that...we dont accept any elitist/toxic attitudes although we expect our raiders to fully perform and not rationalize when their messing up.

Msg me anytime at KingDooxi#1769 if your interested!

Hello friend!

Jerevinan from Equinox(A) Misha here.
    equinoxofmisha.enjin.com/

We're currently looking to add another tank to our roster since one of our MTs quit due to RL issues, and our DPS DK isn't overly excited about tanking for now. So you could potentially be a good fit for us! Below I've left the short and sweet information for you, and can answer any questions if we speak afterwards.

Raid Schedule:
    Tue/Weds/Sun: 8PM-Midnight (EST)

Loot: EPGP with Prioritized offspec loot for raiding worthy offspecs

Progression:
    Highmaul 5/7M
    Blackrock Foundry 3/10M

What we provide to members:
    - Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by experienced individuals prepared to make changes as necessary.
    - Guild Environment: Light social, PG-13 general guild chat, gaming community outside WoW (Steam/etc.)
    - Repairs: Majority of raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.
    - Consumables: Provided by the guild for all Official raids (Flasks/Pots/Feasts)

Officer Contacts:
    Jerevinan#1802 (On the most)
    Shifty#1180
    Jereko#1705
    Sereno#1771

Look forward to hearing from you!