Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If you don't have the booty, don't inflate it illegally people

http://www.fox4news.com/story/285567...ction-suspects

Or you could very well end up dead. I don't understand how anyone could go to a non-licensed person for a medical procedure, especially one as stupid as "Butt injections"

"Cecilia Taylor says Ross was the go-to person for butt injections, so she was stunned when a patient turned up dead at the same office she had gone to for the same procedure.

Taylor immediate questioned whether she would she suffer similar medical consequences for her $500 decision.

“I jumped up and went to the emergency room, had the doctor check my behind,” said Taylor. “He said, ‘It looks OK for now,' but I was very, very scared.”
    "

"During the seven-syringe procedure, she "felt intense pain and was told to be quiet after screaming in agony. The injection holes were closed with super glue and cotton balls."

“She did tell us it was Hydro Gel,” said Taylor. “I did look it up; perfectly fine. Now that I've seen this, I'm like, ‘OK, what did she put in me?'”
    "

Keep in mind, this is after the arrests in florida for fradulent butt implants, where the person used MIXING CEMENT as the injection material.

"Practicing medicine without a license in Texas is a third-degree felony, punishable by two to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. Under the law, each day that a defendant commits that crime, that can be added as an individual charge."

They could be going to jail for a long, long time.

These are the two suspects: (From previous arrest mugshots)

Would you trust those two, in a house, giving you butt implants?

And they apparently lied about what they were injecting, using common household materials, when they were claiming to use an actual saline injection.

Also, the persons name is "Jimmy Joe Clarke" But call me "Alicia" How the hell does that work?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Jimmy Joe wasn't a girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Maybe Jimmy Joe wasn't a girl?
    That just bugs me for some reason, its like if you want a nickname or to be called something because you are a transexual, stick with the same first letter! like Jasmine or something. Thats a cool name.

Gotta change it up?
    You're a towel.

This thread is probably going to descend into an argument about Alicia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassium View Post
    This thread is probably going to descend into an argument about Alicia.
    Well it is kind of a strange situation in general, an illegal butt implant place run by a transexual prostitute and another criminal?
    You're a towel.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Also, the persons name is "Jimmy Joe Clarke" But call me "Alicia" How the hell does that work?
    Well.. Look at 'her', that's a total ex-dude.
    OT: I have an ass that a lot of women are jealous of...but I'm a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have to tell people not to get booty implants from people who are certified? Although the "aka Alicia" part had me dying. If he/she wants to be called Alciia more power to him/her but the way it was worded made me laugh.

The ass play potential is sky high here.

"Bitched Injections suspects" sounds better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    We have to tell people not to get booty implants from people who are certified? Although the "aka Alicia" part had me dying. If he/she wants to be called Alciia more power to him/her but the way it was worded made me laugh.
    Yeah, its like...I guess they have to use real names, they didn't call the other person "Wee-Wee" as she likes to be called.
    You're a towel.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you get booty implants?

Seeing photos of all the idiots that have purchased "butt implants" from these two clowns would be comedy gold.

The utter lack of self-awareness would be enough. I'd be willing to bet they all look like garbage but believe they're ravishing.
    Last edited by trystera; 2015-03-19 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so she was stunned when a patient turned up dead at the same office she had gone to for the same procedure.
    The injection holes were closed with super glue and cotton balls."

Infracted - please don't post memes
    Last edited by Faroth; 2015-03-19 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Why would you get booty implants?
    To have a bigger butt? I Dunno, ask Kim Kardashian? Isn't she basically famous because of her fake butt?

I remember Kris Humprhies, her ex husband, being like all pissed at her for leaking "Butt implant fluid" onto his fancy expensive sheets :P
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    To have a bigger butt? I Dunno, ask Kim Kardashian? Isn't she basically famous because of her fake butt?

I remember Kris Humprhies, her ex husband, being like all pissed at her for leaking "Butt implant fluid" onto his fancy expensive sheets :P
    Her butt is real.

And if you lack any kind of waist to compliment, you're just making your butt cheeks look weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her butt is real.

And if you lack any kind of waist to compliment, you're just making your butt cheeks look weird.
    No, its not rofl. I'm sorry but if you believe that I don't know what to tell you.

http://sandrarose.com/2014/11/beyonc...in-home-video/

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/a-loo...-picture-2014/

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kim-kar...to/1001134138/

You can clearly see that is not natural, the change over the years.
    You're a towel.

Maybe she's transgendered.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, its not rofl. I'm sorry but if you believe that I don't know what to tell you.

http://sandrarose.com/2014/11/beyonc...in-home-video/

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/a-loo...-picture-2014/

http://okmagazine.com/photos/kim-kar...to/1001134138/

You can clearly see that is not natural, the change over the years.
    I'm not letting you ruin this.

She had an X-ray now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snip meme
    Superglue was used to close up wounds in the Vietnam War and still is used in some procedures, though I don't think it's the stuff you buy off the shelf at your local B&Q.

I'm not sure why people are picking on Jimmy, s/he isn't the ugly one out of those two. What the hell is that other thing?

Deleted
    I wouldn't go to those two for anything...ever. Wouldn't let them do things to my body like this 'surgery', wouldn't let them serve me food, and I wouldn't even let them clean my toilet. They just don't look like trustworthy people, and when someone says 'Dont judge a book by its cover' and all that, I am pretty solid that you can for a lot of people. Just looking at these two makes me feel uncomfortable.

This reminds me of that instance where a woman was going for botox to a phony doctor claiming he knew what he was doing, turns out he was only using minor amounts of botox and the rest was some crappy chemical, can't recall right now, and so one day after seeing this guy for like the 3rd time the woman went back home to chill in her pool. While in the pool, the chemicals reacted badly and she became completely paralyzed, she sank because she could no longer keep afloat, and she drowned. All because of cheap back alley surgery for people wanting to make a quick couple hundred.

It's all very disgusting in any case and they deserve severe time in prison so they can hopefully learn from their stupid mistake.