Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't imagine being so desperate for a bigger butt that you would see an unlicensed doctor for a procedure.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Well it is kind of a strange situation in general, an illegal butt implant place run by a transexual prostitute and another criminal?
    I'm almost questioning if it's serious, because that sounds like the start of a bad joke.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Something something Darwinism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, if having a big butt is THAT important, just work out once in a while.
    Last edited by Revi; 2015-03-19 at 08:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    During the seven-syringe procedure, she "felt intense pain and was told to be quiet after screaming in agony. The injection holes were closed with super glue and cotton balls."
    That is terrifying..
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Well it is kind of a strange situation in general, an illegal butt implant place run by a transexual prostitute and another criminal?
    Catch the Series Premiere, tonight! On The WB!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    That would require effort though...

the woman on the left ... LOLOLOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post

wait... don't you mean, "then DON'T work out once in a while"?

10+ Year Old Account
    We need to bring back dinosaurs so we're not at the top of the food chain anymore. Look at what we're fucking doing these days, too much time on our asses.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    wait... don't you mean, "then DON'T work out once in a while"?
    Well, different kinds of.. uh.. bigness.

Saggy sacks of fat don't really have the same appeal

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember if its this group of people or a different transexual, but someone else was sentence for the exact same thing recently.
    Thou she told her clients s/he was licensed and "received" training In Thailand when s/he went to get her operations
    I don't know about you guys, but dieing from a booty injection just seems like one of the worst possible ways to die.

15+ Year Old Account
    This just goes to show you, if you want a bigger booty, do it at a licensed plastic surgeon.

Of course, it'll cost you a couple thousand.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I hate to be that guy but....

Darwinism at it's finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this kind of shit only happened in cartoons. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Catch the Series Premiere, tonight! On The WB!
    Fuck, too slow.

I'd definitely watch a show about a sassy black woman and a transsexual prostitute performing butt operations.

aww shieet, her butt gone so big she gon be twerkin in heaven
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2015-03-19 at 09:51 PM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I thought this kind of shit only happened in cartoons. lol
    What the heck kind of cartoons do you watch where they inject liquid cement into people's rear end to make it bigger? :O
    You're a towel.

Its one of those situations you arent quite sure if its real or someone is trying to pull your leg with the most absurd shit they can think of.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    I wouldn't go to those two for anything...ever. Wouldn't let them do things to my body like this 'surgery', wouldn't let them serve me food, and I wouldn't even let them clean my toilet. They just don't look like trustworthy people, and when someone says 'Dont judge a book by its cover' and all that, I am pretty solid that you can for a lot of people. Just looking at these two makes me feel uncomfortable.

This reminds me of that instance where a woman was going for botox to a phony doctor claiming he knew what he was doing, turns out he was only using minor amounts of botox and the rest was some crappy chemical, can't recall right now, and so one day after seeing this guy for like the 3rd time the woman went back home to chill in her pool. While in the pool, the chemicals reacted badly and she became completely paralyzed, she sank because she could no longer keep afloat, and she drowned. All because of cheap back alley surgery for people wanting to make a quick couple hundred.

It's all very disgusting in any case and they deserve severe time in prison so they can hopefully learn from their stupid mistake.
    Woman dies from paralysis caused drowning after injecting one of the worst neurotoxins she could get her hands on and the blame falls on the additives?

Wouldnt the toxin itself be a good candidate? I mean.. Paralysis sounds like a possibly outcome.

Honestly, I just can't bring myself to feel bad about anybody who has died or been disfigured by this kind of crap.