Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We downed M Thogar end of last week and the kill time was 8 minutes, we didn't try M Maidens before reset

This week our M Thogar kill was 7 minutes and in the 3 hours of Iron Maidens wipes we made it were making it to the second boat and actually finished t once. I'm not sure how fast guilds did it pre-nerf but I can only imagine It would have been 3 hours of wipes on the first boat pre-nerf
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Deleted
    One shot Blackhand Heroic so thank you ilvl!

I looked at all my gear and couldn't tell if it was upgraded or not. Turns out I pay no attention to ilvls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Brought Mythic Blackhand down to 31%.
    So thank you, ilvl boost.

I doubt it was anything to do with the Ilvl buff, but my super casual alliance guild managed to finally down Beastlord on normal ..not the greatest bunch of raiders, but we did have an overgeared ret pally carrying us too >.>
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

A 5ilvl increase to 20 players is the equivalent of adding an extra person. That is kind of a big deal, our guild raids tues and mon though. So we wont get to benefit from it until monday.

Ilevel boost really carrying our dps killing the stone pillars on mythic Kromog.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    A 5ilvl increase to 20 players is the equivalent of adding an extra person. That is kind of a big deal, our guild raids tues and mon though. So we wont get to benefit from it until monday.
    Well, depending on your progression it could be anywhere from 1-5ilvl increase, but yeah it definitely makes a big difference.

our guild when from barely getting into phase 2 H blast furnace before the ilvl increase to comfortably getting to phase 3...only reason we didnt down it is a few people had to call early, pretty confident we will get it modnay tho oh and a few nice atempts on M Beastlord

We rode that baby for our M Operator kill, we also dropped a healer from last week so we had a lot more dps.

Deleted
    Used it to kill mythic kromog.

Thanks riot for the boost. Shame it can't really boost you on Operator too much, the mechanics there are more about movement and understanding the fight. We're wiping atm due to people getting 2-3 stacks of the debuff when running through, even with stampeding roar for some reason.

Deleted
    Killed mythic Kromog the second attempt yesterday, after having 44 wipes in total previously. Would probably have gotten the kill within 5-10 attempts anyway, even without the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    We're wiping atm due to people getting 2-3 stacks of the debuff when running through, even with stampeding roar for some reason.
    (going off topic, yey) 2 stacks should be fine, but 3? They must be walking through rings or backpedaling through the fire to get 3, especially with stampede
    Last edited by mmoc310a7931c1; 2015-03-20 at 09:24 AM.

We'd only had 1 mythic raid before the item buff came in. So, thanks for making it easier for us or something, I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Blast Furnace HC Progress on Sunday, we'll see!

Was having problems with Elementalist damage, and single target felt much, MUCH higher this reset so should be great.
    Good luck mate!
    Back when we progressed on HC Furnace, our raid leader actually started to post DMG done on Elementalist. It clearly showed, that the "top overall DPSers" clearly did a lot less dmg on Elementalist cause f*kk them and their ego wanting to feel good over AOE dmg.

So many tards spec AOE rather than pro singel target just to be able to have high e-peniz didgets on overall DPS.

Once we started to put focus and actually showing / blaming the ppl who did too little dmg on the Elementalist, we soon got a kill.
    I mean, some ppl did 4kk dmg while some did 2kk.. and the ones on the bottom usually was top overall dps cus of the aoe prio they did.
    Name and shame them and they will adept and start thinking on the team rather than themselves!

ALSO! a tip we did was to have half our DPS pull all DPS cds on the first elementalist, and then the rest on the second. (like grp 1+3 on first elementalist push all big cds, and then 2+4 on the second. repeat on 3 and 4th)

CHEERS! hope it helps

Deleted
    My guild and I we killed Darmac MM last night after 11 wipes. We wiped around 40 times on it last week. We changed the composition tho but yeah thanks to the ilvl boost for our first mythic kill

Deleted
    My guild just finished M Furnace before EU reset on Tuesday and it was a lot of wipes until it was done. Last night they killed Maidens first try and Furnace in two tries on Mythic. So yes, it seems to be quite a nice boost. Not sure how Blackhand Mythic progression went as my internet was down yesterday and I couldn't play or even watch on Twitch.

We actually had a worse time on Kromog on Wednesday night than we did on Tuesday. We were smashing our head into the wall repeatedly, doing far far worse even with the extra item levels. Tempers were flaring. Then I looked on the logs and realized that we were missing our best AoE dps on Wednesday and we'd upped the number of healers. Duh.

We'll get him next week.

Put our first attempts into M Kromog and killed him on the 25th attempt.

Guild is currently 10/10H, 2/10M and we one-shotted everything heroic and mythic Darmac in about 2.5 hours. Easiest and cleanest night we had so far this tier. We're going to stop clearing heroic and focus on mythic from now on.

8 shot M Kromog and killed M Imp in one night. Thank you base god blizzard