Thread: KillShot macro?

Deleted

KillShot macro?

Hello friends.

I've been searching around for a Kill Shot macro that includes Arcane Shot. For example the main ability is Arcane Shot, but when the target is below 20%/35% I want that Kill Shot should have prio over Arcane Shot --> when both Kill Shots been used the macro should prio Arcane Shot again.

Is this possible or does anyone know any similar macro, cause I really like my keybind for Arcane Shot and would like to have the same for Kill Shot.

Cheers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Not possible with standard macros, but should be doable with http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/macro-toolkit

Deleted
    Thanks alot, I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Noruego View Post
    Not possible with standard macros, but should be doable with http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/macro-toolkit
    That's merely a tool to create regular macros.

OP, no such macro conditional exists, so not possible.

Deleted
    Damn, thats a shame, ty for the answers tho!

This is a kill shot macro.

#showtooltip Kill Shot
    /cast [@mouseover,harm][] Kill shot
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

It allows you to fire off Kill Shots on secondary targets by mousing over them. It allows you to play more efficiently.

What the op is asking for, what most novice hunters ask for. Is a macro that plays for them. They took those out a very very long time ago for the good of the game. Just play your class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaity View Post
    This is a kill shot macro.

#showtooltip Kill Shot
    /cast [@mouseover,harm][] Kill shot
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

It allows you to fire off Kill Shots on secondary targets by mousing over them. It allows you to play more efficiently.

What the op is asking for, what most novice hunters ask for. Is a macro that plays for them. They took those out a very very long time ago for the good of the game. Just play your class.
    Well thanks for the macro, don't really know about the "novice"? I've been playing hunter for 7 years and having longer breaks in between, was just curious since I didn't find one on the internet. Just cause I want a macro that makes it easier doesn't mean I can't play without it.