Maidens/BF - Assassination anyone?

Anyone play Assassination for these?

It's my main spec. I go combat, of course I don't have 2 good slow weapons (just heroic warforged bladefist) and I am not that good at Combat either (compared to Sin).

I mostly pug and how it goes is I would be doing decent dps, but then as fight goes on and we move towards a wipe by dps will go down and eventually I will be one of the candidates to be dropped.

SO I was wondering if anyone went Sin on these and if so if you had tips for these bosses?

rupture ALL the things. No really. Don't let it fall off a boss target. VW is (iirc) 2nd damage behind poison and more targets = more VW more energy more enven = win. I'm competitive on that fight but I went combat for that fight just because sadly sin can't touch spambat.

Deleted
    Unless you get assigned to do the shitp job, I wouldn't recommend anything else then Combat. Strength of Assassination is to get dps increase if there's a secondary target you can periodically debuff but not cleave consistently (Hans&Franz, Twin Ogron). Iron Maidens provide you with constant two targets at least and for certain periods of time even three. Combat is much better for this fight. If you don't feel comfortable in Combat, it just takes a bit of practice on the training dummy. Since there's no wave of adds or anything else, you basically do the standard rotation all the time without needing to plan ahead too much in order to cheese the meters when a wave of adds comes like on Beastlord or Operator.

When cleaving with Combat you want a dagger in the main hand and a slow weapon in the offhand anyway.