Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Noah did not let me on the Ark. But seriously Davillage, I fully believe in both anthropogenic climate change and evolution.
    Why did you ruin it :|
    You should've stopped with the ark bit.

Here is the problem with our news. 6 companies own 90% of the media. 6. GE, Viacom, NewsCorp, Disney, Time Warner, CBS. Polarization is good for business.
    Post of the thread. And these companies do NOT have America's best interests at heart. If anything, they seem to be more anti-America than pro-America, except for on issues where America is directly feeding them money.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    My coverage became much more expensive, those in low positions that got coverage from "Obamacare" have insane deductibles.
    Let me take a guess, You live in a Conservative controlled state? Because my health insurance is $8 a month from not having insurance before.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Let me take a guess, You live in a Conservative controlled state? Because my health insurance is $8 a month from not having insurance before.
    The more expensive part isn't just in states that refused the medicare expansion, it's just the plans with huge deductibles that poor people got stuck with that are a result of that.

I'm ineligible for the medicare expansion but my premiums have gone up significantly. That's just part of the deal; getting everyone covered by getting rid of stuff like preexisting conditions and lifetime limits means more expenses for the healthy ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    *yawn*

This thread would have been shut down as conspiracy theory thread if this forum wasn't moderated under such a blatent political slant.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    *yawn*

This thread would have been shut down as conspiracy theory thread if this forum wasn't moderated under such a blatent political slant.
    How on earth is this remotely resembling a conspiracy theory?

Deleted
    According to those mmoc rules... all the General off topic must be SHUT DOWN.

the house GOP is a clown car driven by morons. barry goldwater is spinning in his grave being associated with those know nothing asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    *yawn*

At least we don't welfare gap and amendment!

See, I can throw random terms around too, but I do it on purpose and not due to the emptiness between my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    How on earth is this remotely resembling a conspiracy theory?
    It doesn't fit his narrative, so obviously it is a conspiracy theory.