Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Sell MoP CM armor sets in BMAH starting at 100k

Yay or nay?

10+ Year Old Account
    nay. it was a hit or miss, and because i have it and dont want others to be able to still get it

Nay. Cuz I have them.

Yes that's totally biased.

Yay, just to piss off guys above me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say yes only because I hate it when art assets get removed permanently. 100k seems reasonable. I would also suggest the Silver mounts as a set as well.

Still waiting for the Black Proto-Drake to be put up on there.

Nay. I feel they're a great way to show off an accomplishment at the given time.

I would be open to allowing players to earn it though, through WoD CMs. Letting them choose between the old Armor Sets or the Weapon Sets.

This is coming from someone who did MoP Golds on two characters, and WoD Gold on one character so far.

Deleted
    Will come in time anyways like i am seeing ppl walk around with vanilla pvp gear (they did not do the ladder pvp system)

It will either appear on the BMAH or on the blizzstore (if bliazzard wants to make more money)

Anyways it will come no matter what maybe not this exp. pack because we still have a big epeen MoP playerbase wanting to be the only guys that walk around with it like i had with my vanilla pvp gear. But since i am a vanilla player i see that nothing in this game has long lasting value everything will be unlocked in time if the community finds it great and demand it.

Fuck no.

Im waiting 2-3 years untill they are rare and sought after so my account is worth more.

I lost SO freaking much value when they made rank 14 sets purchable with RBG rating..

Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    Fuck no.

Im waiting 2-3 years untill they are rare and sought after so my account is worth more.

I lost SO freaking much value when they made rank 14 sets purchable with RBG rating..
    Why is this relevant? Selling your account is against the ToS.

It will happen, I just hope they wait long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I have 2 warrior sets, and 1 paladin set, I think Blizzard should put them on the BMAH for 1copper - it's obvious they will go up from there, but at least people could get like a box of CM 9/9 Gold like what you got back in MOP.

I petitioned to have the Arcanite Ripper put back in from the Pre-Wrath event because a lot of people asked about it - I think the starting price on that thing is insane (it's like 50,000Gold starting).. I'm broke always so..

Anyway, I think Blizzard should FOR SURE release the armor sets on the BMAH, starting 6.2 or hotfixed in.

If we do see the MoP CM sets on the BMAH I think its more likely they'll be sold one piece at a time like the naxx sets. Only available to the very patient and very rich.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    Fuck no.

Wait selling accounts in WoW, is still a thing?! (not joking), I thought that was pretty much done with since the huge ban waves went out etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Wait selling accounts in WoW, is still a thing?! (not joking), I thought that was pretty much done with since the huge ban waves went out etc.
    Will be the next wow blizzstore feature after the wow token.
    Account trading and blizzard will gain 10% of the transaction telling you now it going to happen.

I'd be okay with this a couple of years down the line. Releasing it the very next xpac seems unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Will be the next wow blizzstore feature after the wow token.
    Account trading and blizzard will gain 10% of the transaction telling you now it going to happen.
    Well with the battle.net holding everything together, you would have to literally sell an entire battle.net account, email address, etc.. I don't think it's going to happen IMO

It was so prevalent, they announced it so many times and in such a huge advance that it was being removed to the extent that if you were playing at that time and didn't get it, it's on you.

I support a lot of stuff coming back but not the CM sets.

Deleted
    There was a long time (5.4) in which you could get those sets with mediocre people. So no, I hope not. They will probably in the future tho.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering that most groups could sell the CMs in the first place, I don't see a problem with this. A lot of people who had the gold to be carried already got the sets if they wanted them that badly anyway.

I'd rather they just add the MoP CMs back in when they get around to implementing Timewalker dungeons. This way, they'd always be obtainable, but you'd have to do the content to get them.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University