Disable DBM spell timers

Interrupts like interrupting shot from hunter and avengeance from palading keeps getting tracked by my dbm. When i'm in a raid, It makes it too messy especially when fighting a boss because the boss cd's and my raid members cd's are going into the same place. I tried disabling DBM spell timers/raid tools but it still showing up. Anyone know a solution to this?

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't sound like something from DBM. Are you sure it is not another addon doing the interrupt announce?

I'm pretty sure it is from DBM

I'm pretty sure it is from DBM.

This is how it looks like

Out of all that redundant stuff you have up that one little bar is the breaking point?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I would disable DBM to make sure it's actually coming from DBM first.
    If it is, I'd just re-install DBM.

10+ Year Old Account
    and I though I had a messy UI.

Holy damn.

Anyways go to /dbm and turn of interrupt timers
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Are you sure you don't have http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dbm-interrupts installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Out of all that redundant stuff you have up that one little bar is the breaking point?
    This is not my raiding UI and characters so I didn't bother fixing it. I only had an SS of it from this alt so I used it as a visual.

It's either DBM-interrupts, or DBM-spelltimers. Remove the extra addon, enjoy the silence. PS: consider not installing addons for things you don't want.

Anyone got the solution to get ride of players skill CD on dbm? i am having the same issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogle View Post
    Anyone got the solution to get ride of players skill CD on dbm? i am having the same issue.
    same shit, cant find nothing in dbm or some avg timers turn off but dbm still show it, each time.

My eyes..... Holy mother of god how do you play like that

- - - Updated - - -

And.. Holy necro....Why was this necro'd lol