As the title states, i'm looking for a new raid team and/or guild. My current guild is changing up their times and I cannot make one of the raid days anymore. As such, I am now in the market for a new raid team/guild.

History: Played since end of Vanilla, have mained a pally since end of BC, and tanked since I started the character. I enjoy tanking and wish to stay prot. 7/7 Heroic HM, 7/10 Normal BRF 1/10 Heroic.

I am looking for a team that raids during the weekdays (except Tuesday) between 8 and 11 server time. I cannot make Tuesdays due to work obligations. Any other day Monday, Wednesday, Thrusday, Friday is game for raids. I'd prefer only 2 raid days with a friendly, laid back, but kills bosses kind of environment. I have 0 Mythic experience and quite frankly am not looking for a mythic-minded guild. I'd love to find a guild either on heroics or working their way to heroics.

I'm loyal, laid back, have a great attitude, and am really easy going. I like to laugh, have fun, and down bosses. I've never ninja'd a thing in my life, have held every rank within a guild from GM, Raid Leader, Officer, right down to the lowest rank in a guild.

I'm currently 678 iLvL on the last leg of the legendary ring quest before I upgrade my 690 ring.

If I sound like I'd be a good fit for your raid team/guild please contact me on RealID at Hillbillydan# 1260 or leave a post here.

Thanks for your time!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking