Deleted

To eastern europeans here

Do you guys pay taxes willingly, or try to avoid them in every way possible and hope that those corrupt and useless assholes collapse one day?

Deleted
    Depends. You can't really cheat at taxes unless it's the ones from businesses like VAT and wages. You can sell stuff without making an invoice and thus cheat the state out of the VAT, or pay wages a lot less on paper than you do in reality and cheat the state out of taxes.

I confess I do both of the latter. Taxes are too fucking high anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    As a small business owner in Canada...every way I can. This fucking government is all about fucking the little guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    As a small business owner in Canada...every way I can. This fucking government is all about fucking the little guy.
    ... he was asking Eastern Europeans, not Northern North Americans ...

...and this applies here.

There is a bit of irony in calling a government out for corruption, while you are dodging taxes. How can you expect your government to be any better than you yourself are?

Deleted
    Our individuals cannot achieve success with a move like this. It would require massive participation nonetheless.