I suck in this expansion. Help please

In last expansion I was always one of top 3 dps on my hunter. In this expansion even hunters with crappy gear for some reason out dps me by far. When I looked at damage meters I see they have serpent sting as #1 ability/dot used. I understand a target gets affected by serpent sting from multi-shot and barrage. I do use these two "spells" but not as often on single target bosses. Maybe I have crappy trinkets or my glyphs are wrong? I just can't understand why in my current gear my dps is 20-22k max. Here's my armory link.

Ty

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Linnka/simple

Barrage does not apply Serpent Sting.

Arcane Shot applies Serpent Sting to single targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Presuming you're SV:

Apply Serpent Sting with Arcane (single target) or MS (2+ targets)
    Apply Black Arrow on cooldown.
    Use Explosive Shot on Cooldown and LnL procs too.
    Use Glaive Toss on CD (or Barrage if you move to that)
    Assuming you talented Thrill, make sure you use those procs if other things aren't up (i.e. use ES or BA if they are up vs a ToTH Arcane)

You also are wasting your Blink Strikes talent since you specced Lone Wolf. Blink Strikes applies to pet damage but Lone Wolf applies to you only when you aren't using a pet. Personally I'd move to Focusing Shot and either keep Blink Strikes or move to AMoC. However, if you really want to play without a pet move the Blink Strikes choice to AMoC.
    Last edited by clevin; 2015-03-22 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks. I do all that. I specced out of lone wolf I was farming stuff but usually my last talent is lone wolf. I still don't get it why my dps is so slow

Deleted
    Can you post a log? also you do not have enchanted any of your items (rings back neck) go for multistrike ! also go with barrage (dunno because profile says gelevetoss)
    Last edited by mmocb1feae8063; 2015-03-23 at 09:35 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    since 6.1, i go exclusively with stampede on every spec.

Thanks everyone very much!!! Appreciate the help!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    since 6.1, i go exclusively with stampede on every spec.
    BM on AoE-heavy fights can benefit more from Blink Strikes but otherwise, yes, Stampede is best at the moment.