View Poll Results: If Challenge Mode dungeons were to continue next expansion - What would you want?

Voters
62. This poll is closed
  • Another class specific Armor Set

31 50.00%
  • Another set of Weapons

1 1.61%
  • A permanent unique spell effect for some unique spell per spec of each class

26 41.94%
  • Something else (I'll talk about in my comment)

4 6.45%

If Challenge Mode dungeons were to continue next expansion - What would you want?

So,

We got sweet class-unique armor from MoP!

We got unique weapons from WoD.

If they were to continue Challenge Mode dungeons in the future expansion: What would you want to have next?

I'll go first:

A permanent unique spell effect for some unique spell per spec of each class.

(I'm thinking something like: glowing red hot while enraged as a warrior in Fury or something)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spells sounds fun.

They could also re-launch both MoP and WoD's challenge mode dungeons - but adapted to comp with the new metagame of the next expansion!

Gear equivalent to normal tier raid (or lfr) gear, and completion to be based on actually completing it vs a timer.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gear equivalent to normal tier raid (or lfr) gear, and completion to be based on actually completing it vs a timer.
    You essentially have that now, with the daily?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    You essentially have that now, with the daily?
    This. I believe you get a random 655 after completing each daily. If you like gearing alts over time, you could gear up an army in a month by doing 10 cms a day, though I imagine that would be exhausting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    If they were to continue Challenge Mode dungeons in the future expansion: What would you want to have next?
    Do you mean what next reward would I want for Gold (If CMs are in the next expansion)?

I chose other and my Bronze,Silver,Gold would go like this:

Bronze - Pet and Toy

Silver - Tabard and Title

Gold - Class-themed Mount

This is a boat load of resources, just for CM rewards though.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkspearNeverDie View Post
    Do you mean what next reward would I want for Gold (If CMs are in the next expansion)?

I chose other and my Bronze,Silver,Gold would go like this:

Bronze - Pet and Toy

Silver - Tabard and Title

Gold - Class-themed Mount

This is a boat load of resources, just for CM rewards though.
    I like you're idea, I guess I got caught up with how it's quite similar today as it was in MoP: i.e. Bronze = Title, Silver = Mount, Gold = something different

I wouldn't mind more cool armor/weapons, heck even if there was no rewards I enjoy doing CMs.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I really like the enchant for weapon idea, of course I don't fully know how Blizz could build it in right for all class's, etc - I would love to have some cool enchant to go alone with the armor and the weaps on the Filthy Paladin

Class unique mounts would actually be amazing. I don't think they'd take too many more resources than the armor sets did if they recycle skeletons and I'd be okay with that. I've been wanting more class mounts since launch.

Weapons and armor would be cool. Weapons by themselves don't seem to be attracting players like they did with MoP [granted a lot of MoP participation was just people buying carries]

class mount, but if they went back to class armor i wouldnt lose any sleep over it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Maybe those kickass "class accessories" they cockteased us with and then shelved?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/141...ries-5-20-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Spell effect sounds cool, but I'd rather an armor set...

That gives a unique spell effect while transmogged.

Tranmogabble cloaks that have special effects similar to the MoP cloaks where every few moments, an effect procs.

The cloaks would be designed to match the MoP Challenge mode gear, though anyone could use any cloak to fit their specific transmog.

For example:

A brown cloak with thin white blades popping out in all directions and fading into mist (Rogue)

A dark red cloak with black wings popping out with fel ooze pouring out (Warlock)

A brown cloak with large smoking iron blades popping out and cracking into ash (Warrior)

A light blue cloak with streams of golden light shining (Paladin)

A light brown cloak with pulsing orbs of light or dark depending on spec (Priest)

A green cloak with sharp branches growing, shining brightly with a green blue haze (Druid)

A brown cloak with fangs and smoke hissing out (Hunter)

A dark blue cloak with purple, blue and orange orbs trailing (Mage)

A grey cloak that has ice blades forming and shattering into fog (Death Knight)

A dark green cloak with fire slowly pouring out and eventually forming a lava trail (Shaman)

A yellow cloak that has a green mist trail that forms small whirlwinds (Monk)

Deleted
    Wouldn't mind something like the visual from the legendary cloaks personally

Class specific title would be cool. Also liked the cloak idea since that's the only thing we don't have right now. Not a big fan of the unique spell visual.

Quote Originally Posted by thaewogrei View Post
    I've been wanting more class mounts since launch.
    They're due for one. If Blizzard doesn't come out with one it's only because they're being lazy

Only thing that would matter for me is to not take away the points at the end of the expansion. It is really disheartening when you lose 1000-1500 achieve points cause they moved it to legacy (same with PG). Mount is ok, the armor was hideous, so my goal was to get the achieves + mount(s).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Class specific title would be cool.
    I could get behind this, too.

Maybe it'd give Blizzard the reason to implement those titles that were supposed to be put in during WoTLK for Realm-first level 80 Classes:

• Arch Druid <Name> - Druid
    • Archmage <Name> - Mage
    • Assassin <Name> - Rogue
    • Crusader <Name> - Paladin (This would need to be changed, maybe Highlord or Vindicator?)
    • Prophet <Name> - Priest
    • Stalker <Name> - Hunter
    • Warbringer <Name> - Warrior - (This would need to be changed, maybe Blademaster or Weaponmaster?)
    • <Name> The Malefic - Warlock
    • <Name> Of the Ebon Blade - Death Knight
    • <Name> Of the Ten Storms - Shaman
    • Monk - Could be High Brewmaster, High Windwalker, High Mistweaver (like Chen Stormstout's title)?