Boss timer only?

I raid Blackhand last night without any bossmod. I love the experience. However, I would still love the timer for abilities.
    BW doesn't work as they take over Blizzard's default message and everything. I just can't config it to work.

anyone know a bossmod timer without annoying notification, message in the screen?

Are you sure that you don't want to go into the BigWigs or DBM configuration, then turn off all the timer bars, notifications, etc?

Because you should be doing that anyway, then turning back on the very few you actually care about, anyway, but turning them all off should turn off all the stuff you don't want anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Are you sure that you don't want to go into the BigWigs or DBM configuration, then turn off all the timer bars, notifications, etc?

Because you should be doing that anyway, then turning back on the very few you actually care about, anyway, but turning them all off should turn off all the stuff you don't want anyway.
    I turned off many of them. The point is.. They took all my default message and notification with them It's like use BW or nothing. There is no inbetween. I will give it a test tonight and see.

Quote Originally Posted by l0nglive View Post
    I turned off many of them. The point is.. They took all my default message and notification with them It's like use BW or nothing. There is no inbetween. I will give it a test tonight and see.
    Ah! DBM has an option for "hide boss emotes", so I assumed that BW had the same. Sorry, I didn't actually understand your problem, so my answer wasn't particularly helpful.

I think I found them. I uncheck all the BLOCK things

I also disallow BW to notify me via chat. Gonna test and see. It's really good to raid naked without addon. You should try it
    I want to use the timer to practice my awareness first.