Deleted

feel like my pc is shit compared to most peoples

every gamer i see on twitch lists there speccs and they have intel i7's over 16gb ram 200+GB ssd's over 4TB HDD and like sabretooth zx97's and like gtx titans or 960ti duals or waterver in there system makes my system feel shit

well i guess one way to get people to compare is to click that shitty link, but then again people are smarter than that and will just out you about it... oh wait a second.

Not sure what the point of this is. Are you looking for advice upgrading?
    Super casual.

Or you can get a job like the rest of the world instead of making pointless threads crying about a potato computer lol

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of us work hard to be able to earn such systems. There was certainly a time where I had a very shitty system. It was a garbage Gateway with a dedicated GPU that I had to add. Dual core E5200 CPU from Intel, that was in 2009, but still, absolute garbage for gaming, so believe me when I say we all are at that low at some point...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, there's this thing where you give someone a bit of your time and skill and they give you money, for the life of me I can't remember what its called

honestly though, i wouldn't worry too much about what other people have, focus on your wants and needs, other people are not a stick to measure yourself by, if you want a high end computer, set a goal for one and work towards it, but "keeping up with the joneses" will only leave you depressed and in debt

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a blog. We don't need topics about your first-world problems.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I feel like this whole thread is literally just self promotion of your stream which is the only thing found in your signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the most popular streamers also get a lot of hardware from vendors for advertising purposes.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    I feel like this whole thread is literally just self promotion of your stream which is the only thing found in your signature.
    This.

Also, lol at the stream title. PVE/PVP #1 warrior, uhu.

Can't be worse than my system ? Gtx 470, I7 860, yes thats the first gen witch is back from 2009.

My GTX 470 runs up to 95 degress playing Diablo3 on low settings....I haft to play WoW (with addons trough) on nearly all low. I had my GPU fry once, so my PC wouldent recognize it. That happend when I was doing CM runs inn WoW, where you are forced to play for longer times and stuff...luckly restart ftw.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say that what professional streamers use for hardware is any good indication of what the computers of "most people" is like, go here instead.

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I wouldn't say that what professional streamers use for hardware is any good indication of what the computers of "most people" is like, go here instead.

I wouldn't use that as what most people use either. It's a small subset and it includes people who connect from multiple devices as well. If someone logs in from their main computer most of the time, but a laptop occasionally, that laptops specs are included in those statistics. The real numbers are likely somewhere in between there somewhere.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post

Wow... that chart makes me quite depressed.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Your system is most likely better than mine...
    Phenom 9550, 2.2 ghz, 4 GB RAM at 600 mhz, and dual Radeon 4870's. So yeah I can't even do DX11 stuff.
    Also... checking the chart from steam that was linked I am at the bottom 2% for proccessors, and less than 1% for GPU ><

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Can't be worse than my system ? Gtx 470, I7 860, yes thats the first gen witch is back from 2009.

My GTX 470 runs up to 95 degress playing Diablo3 on low settings....I haft to play WoW (with addons trough) on nearly all low. I had my GPU fry once, so my PC wouldent recognize it. That happend when I was doing CM runs inn WoW, where you are forced to play for longer times and stuff...luckly restart ftw.
    You should take the case of that 470, and check for dust build up inside of it. My brother had one that was overheating like that, idle at 55 and was running many games over 90. Anyways I took it apart and found tons of dust built up inside the heatsink shroud and between the circuit board and fan. It now idles at 27 and runs most games at 45-50.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2015-03-23 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I wouldn't use that as what most people use either. It's a small subset and it includes people who connect from multiple devices as well. If someone logs in from their main computer most of the time, but a laptop occasionally, that laptops specs are included in those statistics. The real numbers are likely somewhere in between there somewhere.
    You actually have to be selected at random and agree to submit your system's information. Pretty sure they only poll your most used device when you're selected as I've never gotten it on my secondary systems.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

So... time to upgrade?
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread since there doesn't seem to be any point. If you're looking for upgrade advice, post a thread in the subforum with a budget in mind and we'll be happy to help.